'MYSTIC FALL'
Photographer: ChuanDo & Frey
Stylist: Jack Wang and Jumius Wong

ateliermanagement.com

Matthew Terry
by ChuanDo and Frey
for L’Officiel Hommes Singapore​

RpXObAp.jpg

Supermodel Matthew Terry at Ford Models teams up with fashion photographers ChuanDo and Frey for the Hot Wheels story coming from the pages of L’Officiel Hommes Singapore‘s Fall Winter 2014 edition. In charge of styling were Jumius Wong and Jack Wang, with hair by Marc Teng at Atelier and grooming by Rick Yang at Atelier.

YGRSPiz.jpg

21zVILi.jpg

CtBTSug.jpg

KmfuMey.jpg

LVAmxEG.jpg

EgOMU3j.jpg

gCnbSRp.jpg

malemodelscene.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I died and went to heaven looking at all the latest photos...

More CK, in better quality

models.com

mmuoyp6.jpg

Supermodel Matthew Terry at Ford Models takes the cover story of Harper’s Bazaar Men Thailand‘s Fall Winter 2014.15 issue. For the cover Matthew is wearing Burberry Prorsum.

malemodelscene.net

'MATTHEW TERRY'
Ph: Natth Jaurapahu
Styling: Matt Bidgoli
Fashion Editor: Nichakul Kitayanubhongse

mattbidgoli.com

Harper's Bazaar Men Thailand F/W 2014

Matthew Terry
Photographer: Natth Jaturapahu
Stylist: Matt Bidgoli
Fashion Editor: Nichakul Kitayanubhongse
Grooming: Bank Natdanai
Hairstylist: Kiyo Igarashi
Model: Matthew Terry

scanned by me

4Wv0CPO.jpg

sx2gPMH.jpg

Krr3HIi.jpg

Pb0Rhoc.jpg

rQGs80k.jpg

GT01Eic.jpg

We can never get enough of Calvin Klein Jeans and the essential denim brand doesn’t disappoint, releasing new images of American model Matthew Terry. Matthew, the current face of multiple Calvin Klein brands, is joined by blonde bombshell Lara Stone for black & white studio images, captured by photographer Lachlan Bailey and styled by George Cortina.

fashionablymale.net

MEN'S HEALTH
An old interview, but never posted.

BY SANDRA NYGARD
February 22, 2012

Matthew Terry was just a regular guy from Pennsylvania who dabbled at odd jobs in construction and stocked shelves at his local Acme grocery store before becoming a personal trainer. He also happened to be pretty good looking. Terry’s mom thought so too, so she secretly submitted his photo to the annual VMAN/Ford Model search. That’s when things started changing for the 20-year-old. Soon, Terry found himself on the cover of VMAN magazine as a finalist. But it gets better. A few weeks later, he was asked to be the face of Calvin Klein Bold underwear. This entailed working with renowned photographer Steven Klein in Joshua Tree, California—and seeing his face plastered all over billboards and in magazine ads. Here, the small-town boy with the media-savvy mom talks about staying in shape for his new occupation, his weakness for sweets and his secret talent—in case this whole modeling thing doesn’t work out.

Men’s Health: What’s one thing that surprised you about modeling that most people
don’t know?
Matthew Terry: How much fun it can be. I always try to talk to the people on set, whether it’s the other models, the photographer, the hair and make-up crew or sometimes the editors from magazines. I try to make it a fun experience, which makes the whole process much easier.

MH: What is your regular exercise regimen and what areas do you primarily focus on?
MT: I generally try to work out four to five days a week, along with any
other small workouts that I do at home during my spare time. Some days I do a full body workout at the gym and other days target specific muscles. I like to focus the most on my core. I try to incorporate it into my workouts every time I exercise.
MH: What did you do to get in shape specifically for the campaign?
MT: For the campaign, I really focused on my diet and exercising. I pushed myself harder than I normally would and I switched my workouts to consistent circuit training and isometric training, but still did full body and targeted muscle workouts.

MH: With your background as a personal trainer, what are the biggest mistakes you see guys making at the gym?
MT: People not knowing the right technique for an exercise. I've suffered a few injuries myself by not using proper technique.
Follow @MensHealthStyle on Twitter.
MH: Tell us about your diet. What is the balance you like to strike daily?
MT: I always like to have my daily intake of protein, such as chicken and other meats, as well as fluids. I'm a really big water drinker so I try to always have at least eight glasses of water a day.

MH: What are your diet musts?
MT: Getting my protein. Sometimes it’s hard to do if I'm traveling or just really busy, so I use protein shakes to fill those gaps. I only use whey protein supplements and always try to have a shake after my workouts.

MH: What’s your biggest food weakness?
MT: Chocolate and Double Stuf Oreos. I do my best to stay away, but sometimes I just can’t, and so the next time I workout, I just do a little more for the Oreos.

MH: What is your favorite exercise?
MT: Pullups—espcially Marine pullups, which really focus on your traps, shoulders, and biceps. They're tough because you need to lift your chin completely above the bar and return to a deadhang each time.

MH: What’s your secret talent?
MT: I don’t think I have a secret talent, but I really like to play music. I like to play the drums. It's a lot of fun, especially when I play with my friends. They play the guitar, bass and keyboard; hopefully we can go somewhere with it in the future.

menshealth.com

CALVIN KLEIN
INTENSE POWER UNDERWEAR​

KAGAZ9S.gif

SUYsAsD.gif

lyl3vdB.gif

American Idle
kennowen.blogspot.com

At Large Vol. 2
Photographer: Jack Pierson.
Stylist: John Tan.

Tomorrow's Man Today
Photographer: Jack Pierson.
Stylist: John Tan.

ftape.com

He is such a great model Hopefully more things will happen for him after Calvin Klein

MATT TERRY

FOR GQ STYLE TAIWAN

MALE MODEL SCENE EXCLUSIVE

kub5JfB.jpg

Fashion photographer Chiun-Kai Shih shares with MALE MODEL SCENE exclusive first look at GQ Style Taiwan‘s Nude Beginning (Less is More) story featuring Matt Terry at Ford Models. Stylist Christopher Campbell at Atelier Management styled American supermodel in pieces from Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein Collection, Ermenegildo Zegna Couture, Falke, Giorgio Armani, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Santoni, TBR, Todd Snyder, Tom Ford, and Versace. Hair styling is courtesy of Brent Lavett for Lavett&Chin with makeup by Yumi Kaizuka.

AGlB0hj.jpg

PRd7khx.jpg

kIIwxQQ.jpg

QU3Znay.jpg

76GJpTi.jpg

y5wgCP9.jpg

malemodelscene.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member