Matthew Williamson F/W 09.10 New York

2pzmhc1.jpg
24l5v5t.jpg

258rq5x.jpg
s5egk9.jpg

x6ip0m.jpg
263uc0x.jpg

Source: NYmag.com

Yes yes yes! Having said that some of prints in #24 aren't my thing but everything after that is beautiful,the last looks in #25 and #26 especially. Also liking the bright pink shoe soles

great prints, apart from i don't like so much him ethnic style I adore the most of the dresses and colourful pieces!

im loving the dresses , the pantsuits ...em not really

I love a lot of this. Especially the coats. Beautiful colors and patterns.
I really do wish he was still at Pucci.

Wow, its definately the best collection Ive seen from him so far. I like the huge range of styles yet the collection is still very focussed. The prints are all very girly except that dress on Arlenis, I hate that one.
SOme of those shoes are kinda ugly, but the ankle boots are very sexy like the one on Edita in the last look. The pant suit on Hanne is soooo chic.

^ I agree 100%!

The collection looks really coherent and focused. Shaking off emilio pucci seems like a good thing for the man.

I'm in love with the shiny feather-like prints. Reminds me a little of Alexander mcqueen last season, but much better. Yea, I said it :smile:

I'm loving this collection !

The Fur is simply amazing!! :smile:

The best piece is the one Catherine is wearing in post #26

I really adore this collection. The colorful coats, the shoes and of course the dresses are so great.
Love the optimistic colors. Bring some sunshine in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->