Matthew Williamson Maxi skirt alternatives?

valerie1115

Reaction score
9499_index.jpg
9499_fr.jpg

Hey everyone! I love this convertible skirt by Matthew Williamson, but it is sold out at Net-a porter (which is also the credit for the photograph). Does anyone know any places selling a product similar to this? Or, has anyone seen his skirt in a store in the US?:flower: Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

No, I can't help you, but that is BEAUTIFUL. I've seen plain skirts like that - maybe someone else will find a more detailed similar skirt.

(And you really shouldn't hotlink - use the attachment function or use your own photo hosting site like photobucket.)

Well, thanks for the input! I agree, it is exquisite. I managed to find it locally, but not in that gorgeous turquoise. I think I'm going to hold out and see if anytthing turns up in the next week. Just out of curiosity, why should I not hotlink? This was the only way I knew how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you will lose this picture if NAP takes it off their website when you hotlink, and it will be harder for the other posters to understand you when they read your post later :flower:

I fell in love with that MW skirt too but NAP didn't have it in my size.
I managed to find another maxi skirt in the same shade of turquoise in a thrift store, but without the beading. Cost me about USD$15 only!! :woot:

I'm sorry I can't think of any website/store with this shade and type of skirt.

Good luck! I hope you net your self one! :flower:

valerie1115 said:
why should I not hotlink? This was the only way I knew how to do it.

Hi, Valerie!

Agreed, very nice skirt! As to the hotlinking, it's considered bad practice b/c it takes up bandwidth of the site that hosts the photo and bandwidth is expensive. It's just a courtesy thing :flower:

Instead, you can usually right click on photos on the web and choose the "Save as" function to save it to your desktop. Then you can attach it to your post via the attachments function (directions in the membership guidelines) or you can use an image hosting service such as www.imageshack.us. Hope this helps! Welcome to tFS, by the way :wink:

Thanks to both of you for the explanation! I will definitely do it as an attachment next time. I had no idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->