Matthias Vriens-McGrath - Photographer

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
What do you think of his work? I can't find pictures of his work so if you have please post, thanks. :flower: But those who know him what do you think of his work.

I think I mispelled his name. It's Mathias Vriens. He is the photographer who made Eminems's shirt pink in a mag (forgot name) and made the Gucci 'arousal' ad campaign photo, but other than that he is really known in the industry working with the likes of Ford and Armani, who he, after working with, called incredibly difficult.

Here are some random pics of his work.

For Paul & Joe

I like those, very suggestive and sexual - thanks for sharing Igni! :heart:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Aug 24th, 2003 - 5:17 am
made the Gucci 'arousal' ad campaign photo
Actually, the Gucci Fall 2000 campaign was done by Alexei Hay. If that's the one you mean.

I really digg Matthias Vriens work!!! Here is a really hot ed from Numéro!!! Featering Susan Eldridge; credit to the (edit) scanner: blingbling

very provocative but not overly aggressive . . . I love the tentacular look of the tree in the Paul and Joe ad

i guess i'll take back my comment about not being aggressive :lol::shock:

from the current issue of wonderland magazine, matthias vriens shot the cover of jonathan rhys meyers and the accompanying article inside.

soulwax said:
from the current issue of wonderland magazine, matthias vriens shot the cover of jonathan rhys meyers and the accompanying article inside.

Thanks for this favor, very thanks:clap:

He is definitely one of the best. Anyone have more of these or atleast now where this one is from? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

..%5Cpublish%5Cworksimages%5CVreins_001870_SisleyAd_WEB_LG.jpg

This is my first post on this board so if I'm doing anything I'm not supposed to...just let me know.

Wellcome to TFS :wink: Amazingg !! photo so HOOT:woot: im crazy

testinofan said:
Wellcome to TFS :wink: Amazingg !! photo so HOOT:woot: im crazy

Thanks, you should see some of the stuff this guy gets up to. Super HOOT!

I've always thought of him as what would happen if Larry Clark and Bruce Weber had a baby. Filth meets perfection...mmm, yum!

i want to see more pictures.

this guys work is..amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->