Max Mara Boots

stylegurrl

Reaction score
I am in love with the lace up boots featured in the current Max Mara ad. I looked online but they don't have a website. Does anyone know where I might find the boots and approximately how much they cost?

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Aug 23 2004, 10:29 AM
I am in love with the lace up boots featured in the current Max Mara ad. I looked online but they don't have a website. Does anyone know where I might find the boots and approximately how much they cost?
[snapback]342574[/snapback]​

I'm in love with those boots too (for my wife, I mean :lol: )! I was actually going to MaxMara store to check them out in person. When I do, I'll reply to you (hopefully bu the end of the week).

Originally posted by faust@Aug 23 2004, 10:43 AM
I'm in love with those boots too (for my wife, I mean :lol: )! I was actually going to MaxMara store to check them out in person. When I do, I'll reply to you (hopefully bu the end of the week).
[snapback]342584[/snapback]​

Thank you so much faust :flower:

I'm pretty sure I know which ones you mean, and if I am correct, there are similar, non high fashion designer styles in rotation.

They are gorgeous.

2nd link. $1040 for MaxMara? Are they out of their f&*^%ing mind?

Seems like it.
Please, for that price, those boots better be doing the walking for you (chtob oni mne peli)

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 24 2004, 01:52 PM
Seems like it.
Please, for that price, those boots better be doing the walking for you (chtob oni mne peli)
[snapback]343938[/snapback]​

:rofl:

I guess that's just the cost of having that particular designer on your foot.

I love this look.

MaxMara fall 07
00140f.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"