Max Mara F/W 2024.25 Milan

The Zegna of womenswear. Max Mara > Loro Piana ( which is overrated as hell currently )
I’ve always been intrigued by the fact that MaxMara has never been included in the conversation regarding quiet luxury.
Their quality is great, the designs are timeless and on top of that their price point is honest.

I’ve always had a hard time getting into The Row because there were brands like Joseph (particularly during the Louise Trotter era) and Max Mara for it.

And I think Loro Piana is falling into the same trap as The Row. The high price because more relevant than the proposition…Even if the added value of Loro Piana is their cashmere. But we all know that people go to the brand for the very loud, recognizable « quiet luxury » starter-pack products!

So effortless, always. The true magic of Max Mara collections are the power of subtlety; and that is always given to us with their collections. No matter how trends come and go, rise and fall; Max Mara as a label understands their house codes and how to give their customer what they want. Very chic. Love all the all-black looks. Great casting, per usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcganim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->