Max Mara S/S 2021 Milan

To my mind comes the story of a war journalist sent to any middle-east country, to cover a new conflict...depressing!!
ha, you just made me like it! I was getting into it.. something about the ease of the jackets and pants in the first half, and the lovely palette (that blue with peach, nudes and khaki) but then got a bit tired with the multiple experiments out of what feels like the same windbreaker. But yeah! now I can't unsee Lee Miller.. thank you. :lol::zorro::heart:

For Max Mara it's alright. I do wonder if they even care about being relevant with the press? Why insist in staging a show of just...this?

There's obviously some beautiful, very wearable pieces for the Max Mara customer but it's just oh so uneventful. This collection certainly pales in comparison to the elegance and glamour of Fall 2017 - and even last season. A miss, for me, unfortunately.

It’s always a deja vu seeing a Max Mara show but at the same time there are items that you’d still love to have in your wardrobe. Griffiths always does earthy tones better than Riccardo at Burberry ever could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->