MaxMara Fall 2003

trean

Reaction score
:? Don't really know what to think about this collection,I love the black/white silhouettes,but those 'lumberjack' pieces and 'grandma' pieces are just :x .

I'd say leave all that all behind and you have a strong,elegant collection.

:oops: <span style='font-size:9'>I picked my favorites</span> :oops:

isn't that the girl at Chicken's avatar at the end of the first line trean?
btw, I love the assymetrical collar idea most of the girls wear in your choices, but the atmosphere of the show is a bit 'conservative' and oh-so-80s

the first coats they showed were nice the the rest of the collection is very 'grandma', like trean said

looks like SHIRIN GUILD to me !!!!(god bless those days i sold that stuff at browns) :x :roll:

[ot:634c9318d3] :shock: Leyla do you happen to know Petros T.? :shock:
he used to manage CDG in London now he's working with CDG in Tokyo, at one time he was managing browns menswear, we are very good friends :wub: [/ot:634c9318d3]

[ot:bb9083077d]nope i dont :( when i was working there and even now mark green is the managing director of the entire stores. i worked in every store except for the mens. so dont know much about it except the beautiful model like men who used to shop there :P :wub: :lol: [/ot:bb9083077d]

[ot:8d54f3c6c7]nevermind :lol: [/ot:8d54f3c6c7]

love many of the coats and the shoes. :D I'm liking the leather pieces as well--but i don't like that plaid set. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->