May Andersen (Anderson)

Model May Andersen attends the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Sunset Tower on February 26, 2012 in West Hollywood, California.

modelcandids

61055aa20eec.jpg

bellazon

On the May 2012 cover of Playboy (galleristny.com:(

Attachments

• May.png
    May.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 28
ok. reading that Playboy article is actually quite reassuring. the past few years haven't been so kind to May. she's had all those sex pics leaked on the internet (and not your standard, basic ones either). and she looked rough. like, definitely thought she might come to a tragic end.

but in that Playboy shoot, she looks very healthy. and in the interview, she seems grounded and happy and content. and successful in her "second life". so i hope it's all roses from here. i've actually met her before. once, about 3 1/2 years ago. at a party in L.A. and she was definitely worse for wear, but she was also very charming and friendly to me, considering i was just a non-celeb canadian visiting my friend, who was more a part of the scene.

ok. reading that Playboy article is actually quite reassuring. the past few years haven't been so kind to May. she's had all those sex pics leaked on the internet (and not your standard, basic ones either). and she looked rough. like, definitely thought she might come to a tragic end.

but in that Playboy shoot, she looks very healthy. and in the interview, she seems grounded and happy and content. and successful in her "second life". so i hope it's all roses from here. i've actually met her before. once, about 3 1/2 years ago. at a party in L.A. and she was definitely worse for wear, but she was also very charming and friendly to me, considering i was just a non-celeb canadian visiting my friend, who was more a part of the scene.
she is an ex-VS model now...was it those particular leaked photos that ruined her career? Personally I don't blame her, but she should have thought twice before letting others photographing her...when she's so well-known ...

Sex pics? Can somebody tell us more about it, please?

I feel bad for May, she was a great model, I don't like to see her doing Playboy... :( If only was the French one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avococo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->