May Andersen arrested for allegedly hitting flight attendant

The_Ida said:
She's at 2PM no?

I can imagine very vividly. The mere thought makes me shudder. Remember that bit of an interview with her on MTV? She looked like an alien and she was really, really annoying and stuck-up. And here eyes looked dead and scary.
:shock: Is she the one who quoted as saying ''Fashion is fashion is fashion, dahhlink'', on that show hosted by that annoying presenter Kiki?

Kelly talked about this on Regis and Kelly this morning and she said that "models have run amuck" and that if you see model today, you should hug one. :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
Kelly talked about this on Regis and Kelly this morning and she said that "models have run amuck" and that if you see model today, you should hug one. :lol:

I was listening to that, I laughed out loud when she was trying to read what May had done to the flight attendant, and she said, "she hit her with a phone...oh, wait, that's another model" :lol:

Anastasia said:
I was listening to that, I laughed out loud when she was trying to read what May had done to the flight attendant, and she said, "she hit her with a phone...oh, wait, that's another model" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was laughing at that part too!

lunabella said:
^ i read (maybe three years ago) that may and gisele bundchen are good friends, and i know gisele is clean as a whistle. i wonder if they are still friends.
I have heard from people that partied mith May that she was a wild one. I know a guy who's at her agency in DK...

Anyway - today there was a kind of a sketch-thing on her on the radio, so fun. They called a doctor and asked him what happens to people who never eat. The doctor believed that her low bloodsugar made her grumpy. :D

Has she made a public apology or something? Is there anything new in the case?

^I missed the news. It'll probably be on again in 25 minutes. I'll see if there's anything new. Can't wait. :D

EDIT: Due to some bombings in Egypt I kinda get the feeling that Lykke May wont get much attention in the news. Sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read all these supermodel stories of displayed immaturity and self-harm. Then I read all these quotes from the worlds top agencies about how you must be MATURE and FOCUSED and able to make GOOD decisions and such and such for them to send you abroad as a model.

...confusion anyone?

Yeah, people are always claiming that the business is 'cleaner' and that there are actually much less problems than the stereotype claims...I don't know any models nor I am in that scene. I don't believe all models are addicts or out-of-control, but I do believe that drugs are everywhere in the business, and it is easy to get addicted,and that it is a major problem...we've seen so many cases.

no kidding, i think she looks fantastic for a mugshot. ^_^

If the model is 'hot' and designers want her/him, I don't believe it matters is there drugs involved...Just make some $$$

well, she was never that big, i'll doubt they'll be as tolerant as they've been with kate m.

i have a friend who has used her and it is always a risk and they need to have stern talkings to with her the day before the shoots. Sometimes she comes in "itchy" and they have to use a backup model. sad.

! Update !

MAndersenArrested06EmpB.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
This booking photo of May Anderson, taken after she was arrested at Miami International Airport upon her arrival from Amsterdam on Thursday, was released by Miami Dade Police
© EM PICS
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

ANDERSON REFUSED ENTRY
spacer.gif
TO THE U.S.

MAY ANDERSON has been refused entry to the United States following her arrest last week for allegedly hitting a flight attendant on a plane from Amsterdam to Miami. The 23-year-old supermodel will now be flown back to Holland on the first possible plane, according to US Customs and Border Protection spokesman Zachary Mann. Following her arrest on Thursday, Anderson was held in the Miami-Dade County jail and charged with simple battery, resisting arrest without violence and disorderly intoxication before being transferred into federal immigration custody. It is thought that she was hoping to enter the States under the visa waiver program, which allows some visitors to enter without visas. The CBP said yesterday that Anderson was "inadmissible" under that program but was unable to reveal the reason because of federal privacy protection. (April 25 2006, AM)

Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=34747&date=&sid=

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->