Mayya Scripchenko

180014.jpg

180033.jpg

180028.jpg

modelwerk.de

Oh dear God!.. I can imagine how hard should it be to start modeling career in Uzbekistan :doh:

Btw, yes, she's cute, but she's typically-looking. Honestly, sometime I used to like this type of girls - brown-eyed, dark-haired, with soft, classically beautiful features, - but now I see too much of them on the streets every day, so I'm like really, really, really bored :lol:

...Recently I often think that being beautiful is just not enough. Not enough to be a good model, not enough to make a career... It's just too many beauties around. Beauty is not a privilage anymore.

Oh dear God!.. I can imagine how hard should it be to start modeling career in Uzbekistan :doh:

Btw, yes, she's cute, but she's typically-looking. Honestly, sometime I used to like this type of girls - brown-eyed, dark-haired, with soft, classically beautiful features, - but now I see too much of them on the streets every day, so I'm like really, really, really bored :lol:

...Recently I often think that being beautiful is just not enough. Not enough to be a good model, not enough to make a career... It's just too many beauties around. Beauty is not a privilage anymore.

That is true. It's not important to be just pretty, you need to have a great personality to succeed in this world.

She's very pretty, and young :lol:. Hope she'll have a great season :flower:

Nylon Magazine Jan 2011
Photos by : Jamie Nelson
"Fawn Over"

whi3w6.jpg

1zg7scz.jpg

2rc0pc4.jpg

Jamienelsonphoto.blogspot.com

she's with Angels&Demons

angels-models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics