MBT shoes

M

mexico925

Has anyone bought these? i've heard that they're the latest thing- ugly but cool???

I have the classic MBT which I think look the best. They really just look like a black sneaker with a platform.....not necessarily stylish, but I only wear them to work out or for my part-time job waiting tables once a week.

As for whether the work? Unfortunately I haven't been working out lately at all:blush: , but I did run with them once and it was challenging....like running in sand. Wearing them when serving tables, I really feel my legs working and my posture is so much better (which is the main reason I bought them).

The only ones that are at all palatable (in my opinion) are the Casual black nubuck. At least I think I could bear to wear them- they are fairly horrible and I have never worn sneakers/trainers except to the gym or for walks. What about the mythic benefit of the butt tightening? Fact or fiction?

im thinking of getting some purely for my health...
they are meant to be excellent for posture and circulation..

tnks for brining this up :smile:

leyla m. said:
im thinking of getting some purely for my health...
they are meant to be excellent for posture and circulation..

tnks for brining this up :smile:

This is why I got them Leyla and I really think they help with posture.

As far as butt tightening mexico925, or losing inches in your thighs (claims Bliss makes) I am not sure, but I think for those kind of benefits you need to walk in them everyday.

I see a couple of people wear them instead of horrid normal trainers everyday into work which I think is a half decent idea.....not sure I could be bothered to buy them though

Soo, anyone else have any stories to share on this topic? :flower: I'm thinking of maybe getting a pair to help with my posture.... Do they work well? Are they worth the price tag?

I definitely want to get a pair but I heard it's really like a workout wearing these. And it needs time getting used to them.

Still, for the posture -correcting function (not to mention the workout when you wear them), I want to get myself a pair very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->