Melbourne shopping

there's a shop i adore there- Flinder's Lane
gorgeous designer pieces, in house tailoring to fit you perfectly!

I'm staying on Manhattan St when I get there r any of the above mentioned shopping destinations newhere near there???

Thought i'd post a couple of pics of some Melbourne purchases. Sorry for the delay and the terrible photo quality! First one is a few accessories (Melbourne is accessories heaven! So many cute and quirky things you can find, and lost i didn't get but should have!), second is my chanel 2.55 bag from the chanel boutique on collins st. :woot:

One day I will have a black chanel 2.55 :D
Its beautiful!

My Dad's going to Melbourne on a business trip and I want him to bring me back some tall black uggs. I heard they're super cheap in Australia (I paid £110 for my short ones here!) where can he get them from?

Hmmm...i'm trying to think! I think David Jones and Myer should have them (the two major department stores here). They would definitely be cheaper here!! 110 pounds is rather expensive for uggboots! I want to get a pair myself though, so if you find out and get some- do post pics and location/prices! Good luck :flower:

Of course it does... :heart: It's a classic!
You have the perfect bag...

My Dad's going to Melbourne on a business trip and I want him to bring me back some tall black uggs. I heard they're super cheap in Australia (I paid £110 for my short ones here!) where can he get them from?

That's really expensive for Uggs! You can them all over the place here (the most expensive ones are around $85). The Victorian Markets have the traditional ones, places like Shoobiz and many of the shoe shops in the city have coloured ones. Otherwise David Jones or Myer should carry them, as Boots & Purfume mentioned.

I live in Melbourne and I go to the city every week to go in the designer stores, I love Chanel, MaxMara and Gucci which they are all on the same block.

Boots & Perfume said:
Hmmm...i'm trying to think! I think David Jones and Myer should have them (the two major department stores here). They would definitely be cheaper here!! 110 pounds is rather expensive for uggboots! I want to get a pair myself though, so if you find out and get some- do post pics and location/prices! Good luck :flower:

He just got back yesterday and apparently it is off-season for Uggs. :( BUT then he ordered me 2 pairs-black tall and sand tall.:P They will be here in two weeks. He paid 320 dollars for two pairs, including shipping to London. Once I get them, I'll post more. :flower:

^ I suppose it might be! It's summer over here...I didn't think about it!
I'm glad you found them though and hope they get to you soon!

Can anyone recommend where to get PAM t-shirts in Melbourne?

I'm not sure what PAM tees are...sorry!

Does anybody know where to get nice boots at the moment? :flower:
I want a pair without a heel and sorta slouchy so I can tuck my jeans in if I want to...everything seems to have heels at the moment.
Any ideas?

I always go to Melbourne every year around the Christmas period to shop. I was just wondering where the vintage shops are located in Chapel Street? I usually stay at Quest on Chapel but have never seen any vintage jewellery/clothes. It's usually the same high street brands and Australian designers(which i love, by the way)

There is Shag at 130 Chapel St, although it is not very cheap.

There is also a very large vintage store called Chapel St Bazaar. You've probably walked past it 100 times and not noticed it. (217 Chapel St - its sorta tucked away in an arcade)

If you venture into the city, there is a great place called Retrostar.

Thanks. Do you know what kind of clothes Shag sells? Is it just vintage or designer vintage?

It is not designer vintage, although you might find a few designer pieces there! There also stock a small selection of new clothing that fits in with the vintage vibe...most of the clothing they stock is very good quality.

ohhhhhhhh damn exams
i want to go shopping

oh btw, how much would i be looking at if i wanted to purchase a chanel 2.55 (im not very knowledgeable on these sorta things)

i think i need a big treat after finishing school - in less than one month (yay)

em

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->