Men's Collections

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by valerie, Dec 12, 2003.

1. valerie

valerie Member

does anyone know where i could get pictures of all the men's collections?? especially the ones that took place in milan and paris ,for spring 2004..

Thanks!! :flower:

2. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

3. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

you'll find most of them, right here at FS valerie ;)

Milano and Paris menswear collections were posted here while they happened (june-july) you just need to browse back our archived topics , enjoy :flower:

4. kit

kit New Member

ps look also at the apprpriate websites ,eg www.dior .com and www.ysl.com etc. you will find next season's pics there .www ftv.com has a very comprehensive list of designer websites . if you can get the actual satellite channels ( i get mine off eutelsat hotbird ) lots of the collections both past and present are shown there endlessly ! unfotunately not including those of dior or ysl. ftv women has been going fo years , f-men has only recently started . the ftv website gives satellite info for the whole world. switch on the tv , tune in and sit down with a glass of vin doux naturel and a fag ( a cigarette ,i assure you ! ) and the world of fashion is your oyster !

5. valerie

valerie Member

thanks, you guys are the best!!! :flower:

6. kit

kit New Member

VALERIE it occurred to me in the still of last night that if you want a magazine with all the men's collections photos , printed ,there are two super publications available , ' L'UOMO BOOK ' and 'COLLEZIONI UOMO ' printed in italy two or three months after the appropriate season's runway shows. they are very expensive and there are 4 editions printed each year . the best are the automne/hiver and the printemps /ete editions. as you seem to be based in belgium AMP in bruxelles ( tel. 2-5251411 ) and MODE _ INFORMATION in ghent ( tel. 09-2 24 43 87 ) would be able to help you. there is a superb book/magazine shop in london called R.D. FRANKS who stock EVERYTHING printed for the fashion industry . it's one of the few places in the uk where one can buy VOGUE HOMMES INTERNATIONAL MODE probably the best men's fashion magazine in the world !!!although i have been able to buy NUMERO HOMME another good magazine ,when i've been on holiday in perpignan . HAPPY READING kit :flower:

7. valerie

valerie Member

wow.. thanks for the info!!! :flower:
    Now i wished i lived in london even more!!!!!! :) :flower: