Men's Collections

valerie

Reaction score
does anyone know where i could get pictures of all the men's collections?? especially the ones that took place in milan and paris ,for spring 2004..

Thanks!! :flower:

Originally posted by valerie@Dec 12th, 2003 - 2:40 pm
does anyone know where i could get pictures of all the men's collections?? especially the ones that took place in milan and paris ,for spring 2004..

Thanks!! :flower:
you'll find most of them, right here at FS valerie :wink:

Milano and Paris menswear collections were posted here while they happened (june-july) you just need to browse back our archived topics , enjoy :flower:

ps look also at the apprpriate websites ,eg www.dior .com and www.ysl.com etc. you will find next season's pics there .www ftv.com has a very comprehensive list of designer websites . if you can get the actual satellite channels ( i get mine off eutelsat hotbird ) lots of the collections both past and present are shown there endlessly ! unfotunately not including those of dior or ysl. ftv women has been going fo years , f-men has only recently started . the ftv website gives satellite info for the whole world. switch on the tv , tune in and sit down with a glass of vin doux naturel and a *** ( a cigarette ,i assure you ! ) and the world of fashion is your oyster !

VALERIE it occurred to me in the still of last night that if you want a magazine with all the men's collections photos , printed ,there are two super publications available , ' L'UOMO BOOK ' and 'COLLEZIONI UOMO ' printed in italy two or three months after the appropriate season's runway shows. they are very expensive and there are 4 editions printed each year . the best are the automne/hiver and the printemps /ete editions. as you seem to be based in belgium AMP in bruxelles ( tel. 2-5251411 ) and MODE _ INFORMATION in ghent ( tel. 09-2 24 43 87 ) would be able to help you. there is a superb book/magazine shop in london called R.D. FRANKS who stock EVERYTHING printed for the fashion industry . it's one of the few places in the uk where one can buy VOGUE HOMMES INTERNATIONAL MODE probably the best men's fashion magazine in the world !!!although i have been able to buy NUMERO HOMME another good magazine ,when i've been on holiday in perpignan . HAPPY READING kit :flower:

wow.. thanks for the info!!! :flower:
Now i wished i lived in london even more!!!!!! :smile: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->