Men's Shoes

UL0VeMystyLe

Reaction score
I'm having the hardest time find black boots/shoes I'm looking for somethings that will go with jeans or with pants. I'm into the vintage thing but black always seems to be too new looking. Anyone have any reccomendations or websites that i can browse for a pair., I recently picked a great pair of black dolce and gabbana combat style boots and they are breaking in great, but now i need something a little less casual

thanks in advace :wink:

cowboy style boots are gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE next year......i just know it

i can already see the vintage stores stocking up on them

the long point at the front is essencial.....and make sure it has about a 1.5 inch heel

colours to get are.........black.......white and dusty beige

Make sure they're not overdecorated or they'll look tacky...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 20th, 2003 - 12:13 pm
i know what u mean Prince of cats..........

like those butterfly ones britney wears :sick:

the mens ones with a little stitching decoration look great though :wink:

Hi ulovemystyle.

Personally I like a lot Tods and/or Hogan shoes. A bit expensive but the best your feet can get. Since you mentioned black shoes, here are my choices

Tods

todsho09y9-nerot.jpg

todshomxx15d8au005t.jpg

todshomxxm636vd9209t.jpg

love the topic guys :heart:

*the second hight lace up boots from your first post look real cool sphere,
wellcome to tFS :flower:

Thanks Lena :wink:

Here are different colours for the model you like

todshoBMD8cambeit.jpg

todshoBMD8cambrut.jpg

Last month I went to Milano and they have the same model in dark blue and in this color

todshom-6408-tortorat.jpg

for more casual go with Frye Campus Boot. i have the 10 inch rise one with the zipper. very classic and masculine looking, although they are starting to become trendy now. and once you break em in they look fantastic. if you can't wait to break em in i've seen vintage ones on ebay and even in thrift stores around town. i'm almost positive colin farrell wears frye campus boots. he wears the same boots with literally everything. the same beatup brown ones he wears with jeans and even a black pinstripe suit. i think it looks great.

if you do get cowboy boots, look for a more dressy, ones in a roper style. i'm just not into western style boots cuz i dont like how the heel slope in, in the back.

yeah and ditto about the decorations. its alright for a little bit of embossing or stitching but dont go overboard. i live in texas and theres a fine line between guys wearing boots cuz theyre fashionable and guys that wear em all the time lol

also dries van noten and marni have some excellent pick in the antiqued black shoe.

Dries Van Noten hurts my wallet...

I liketh:

Prada
Tod's
Miu Miu
Hugo Boss
Pirelli
Helmut Lang
Dries Van Noten
Yves St. Laurent has some nice shoes and some nasty shoes...it's all in the choice
Frye
Sendra (watch the decoration though)
Q-Bit
New Rock VERY occasionally has nice boots...

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 10:22 am
love the topic guys :heart:

*the second hight lace up boots from your first post look real cool sphere,
wellcome to tFS :flower:
I bought those last year. My shoes are approved by Lena, heh...

One of my all-time favourites are the RM Williams Crafsman, I prefer them in basic black leather. They will last for years and are versatile enough to be worn with almost anything.

http://www.rmwilliams.com.au

You should be able to find them all over the world, check out riding equipment shops if you don't find them anywhere else. Great stuff! Here in suede.

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 20th, 2003 - 10:04 am
cowboy style boots are gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE next year......i just know it
You were right. I,ve see load of them in shoe stores across London now. Thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by Acid+Dec 20th, 2003 - 8:21 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Dec 20th, 2003 - 8:21 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Dec 20th, 2003 - 12:13 pm
i know what u mean Prince of cats..........

like those butterfly ones britney wears :sick:

the mens ones with a little stitching decoration look great though :wink: [/b][/quote]
What about total snakeskin ones? I personally love em.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 6:15 pm
How about manolos?
OMG yes! The campari mary janes, totally. If you can find 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->