Metal Magazine #18 : Irina Lazareanu by Nico

candlebougie

An die Freude.
Reaction score
i5sle9.jpg

revistametal.com

Inside: Irina Lazareanu, Nico, Julian Louie, Carven by Guillaume Henri, Nacho Alegre, Christophe Kutner, Bruce Weber, Petrovsky & Ramone, Elisa Lasowski, JM Ferrater, Francesco Brigida, Trajal Harrell, Josh Bazell, Hernan Bas, Thomas, Cooksey, Julian Louie, Takahiro Ogawa, Tim Zaragoza

Not a fan of the cover, there's something wrong with the expression. Good to see Irina, though, not to mention the content, looks fantastic!

The cover is great, the editorials seem nice and it must have excellent articles. I might purchase this if I get to see it on the newsstands.

Uniquely Stated
Ph: Thomas Cooksey
Styling: Santi Rodriguez
M: Alice Gibb

scanned by me

^Those are really amazing! :woot: I've never paid much attention to Alice, but shooting her with such strong make-up was a brilliant idea. So fierce and seductive, love that :wub:

I don't like the cover at all, but thanks for scanning, helligirl .. :smile:

I like that ed, thanks helligirl. It's a beter issue than the last two... but with eds like the Luke Worrall one, it's easy to forget buying this magazine, and the fact that Irina is on the cover doesn't help much either.
In general, with Metal I always get the impression that there are too many men's fashion eds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->