Michael B. Jordan

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Quite ludicrous that we don't have a thread for him already.

2j0fnsp.jpg

Michael Bakari Jordan (born February 9, 1987) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as teenage drug dealer Wallace on the HBO drama television series The Wire, Reggie Montgomery in All My Children, quarterback Vince Howard on the NBC television series Friday Night Lights, and since 2010, as Alex in Parenthood. He played Steve Montgomery in the 2012 film Chronicle and, in a lead role, shooting victim Oscar Grant in the 2013 film Fruitvale Station.

wikipedia & gq

US GQ December 2013

mobilism.org (US GQ December) via Flashbang

Thanks for starting a thread for him; on top of being incredibly handsome, Michael B. Jordan is a fantastic actor. I absolutely loved him on FNL! I'm also really pleased to see that Fruitvale Station has been getting a lot of buzz, he deserves the praise.

He couldn't be more adorable if he tried. Gorgeous guy and he looks great in a suit!

I've got a lot of work to do on this thread. Also looking forward to seeing a lot of him this awards season. Here he is last night at the National Board of Review Awards Gala January 7, 2014. Looking fantastic.

zimbio

Featured in W February 2014 Best Performances issue shot by Juergen Teller. Though his picture is very un-Teller like and completely random, but hey his anecdote is hilarious.

Michael B. Jordan in Fruitvale Station

“I was on All My Children at 17, and I had to do my first ever sex scene. I like to make things real, and it was one of those moments. He [pointing at his crotch] doesn’t know there’s a script, so I said to the actress, ‘I apologize if he moves, and I apologize if he doesn’t.’ Everything worked out cool: It’s not a sex tape.”

wmagazine

As charming as ever:

Vanity Fair March 2014 : Hollywood Issue by Annie Leibovitz

vanityfair.com

He's so great, I've loved him since the Wire and loved him on FNL and Parenthood as well. So glad his film career has taken off, he was brilliant in Fruitvale Station and really cute and funny in That Awkward Moment. Plus, he's handsome and dresses well :smile:

^ Agreed completely!

Behind the scenes shot with Lupita :heart:

yjGyfcG.jpg

lupitanyongocom's tumblr via LolaSvelt

Ladies, gents, doesn't matter, in my top 5 overall tonight in Givenchy :heart:

86th Annual Academy Awards - March 2nd, 2014

qo62wh.jpg

wireimage

Didn't know about this thread. Can't believe it's not updated. So here there are a few pictures from the last months.

PJFxxeR.jpg

OYW6fFw.jpg

aXXrWl2.jpg

FaJKtgO.jpg

YhoXsdX.jpg

oEoPfh5.jpg

sS84Pbw.jpg

G4Pznfc.jpg

WfzK0pC.jpg

6Hs7nGB.jpg

5HcqjNj.jpg

RzcPSL2.jpg

S9x7IU5.jpg

x161FzS.jpg

zimbio​

He is terrific in Black Panther!

jexxica, yay, you're awesome! Great style, without trying too hard to be trendy or weather anything for the sake of getting noticed, always feels natural. So handsome :heart:

He is so handsome! I have seen Black Panther last night (such a nice movie, two hours that th away like 2 minutes) and he looked terrific.

he is insanely talented and ridiculously handsome man, so attractive :wub: :wub:

Variety, June 2018
variety-actors-on-actors-covers-03.jpg

Michael, on what he told his agents: “I told my agents, “I don’t want to go out for any role that’s written for African-Americans in the breakdown.” I said, “I want to go for any white males. That’s it. That’s all I want to do.” Because me playing that role is going to make it what it is.”
justjared​

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael B. Jordan at MTV Movie Awards, June 16, 2018
chadwick-boseman-michael-b-jordan-black-panther-mtv-movie-tv-awards-08.jpg

chadwick-boseman-michael-b-jordan-black-panther-mtv-movie-tv-awards-09.jpg

justjared​

Michael B. Jordan attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
lLXcUYy.jpg

Michael B. Jordan attends the 2019 InStyle and Warner Bros. 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
gE9Rj2m.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->