Michael Kors F/W 14.15 : Karmen Pedaru & Benjamin Eidem by Mario Testino

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score

KORS BETS ON MEN’S: Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. is getting serious about its men’s fashion advertisements. The company said that for this coming fall, the Michael Kors men’s campaign will increase the number of print publications where its ads will appear by 89 percent, with a 311 percent increase in total ad pages compared with fall 2013. The new fall ads — shot by Mario Testino, with model Benjamin Eidem fronting the campaign — will be featured in several new publications for their September issues, including Men’s Health’s U.S., U.K. and German versions, Details and Esquire.

“With the advent of our SoHo store on Broadway — the first location to carry the men’s collection — and an increased interest in all of our men’s categories, we’re shooting more men’s imagery than ever before,” said Michael Kors.

Though the stance on advertising has changed, the aerial-centric content has not: Fall will include a male and female model with a cameo from an airplane, similar to 2013’s campaign, which featured a helicopter.
wwd.com

I always find Kors' campaigns to be cripplingly dull, this isn't an exception.

Karmen's finalized her divorce and a season later she's got a new, sexy man. You go girl.

In all seriousness Benji fits Kors better than Simon ever did. I love Simon but he looked too young next to the womanly Karmen.

Such a good collection, yet same ol' cheesey cliche campaign.

Same campaign every single season. Just like Dolce & Gabbana. But at least DG was just a some seasons ago, but MK since I remember came up with the same jet set/ paparazzi / blurry picture. Enough!

Same ol', same ol'. I just can't anymore.
At least Benjamin is a nice addition. Hopefully they will replace Karmen (as much as I love her). Karlie Kloss or Daria Strokous would be nice.

Same ol' but I don't mind; they look great together.

Definition of vapid. The collection had such a relaxed, carefree vibe. Choosing what looks like an airport as the location makes zero sense.

i don't mind it apart from that lighting/gradient...what is the point? it just makes it look really fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->