Michael Kors FW 2003

trean

Reaction score
I fell in love with this collection the moment I saw it!! :wub:
It's pure luxe and has a strong dose of Gucci glamour to it!

KOR blimey! i like that collection a lot!

unfortunately,. i dont think there are ANY stops in the UK which sell MK menswear :|

There are some beautiful pieces... some of the coats make my mouth water like Homer S. :shock: Overall though the collection (as usual) is a bit too "showy"/"rich witch" for me to thrown myself behind. That attitude just seems a bit out of touch right now.

It's definitely hard to fault the clothes since they are mostly very pretty. The collection just seems disconnected; Ralph Lauren stumbles here too for me personally yet Giorgio Armani avoids it somehow... :?

[ot:76f6c53bdd]
KOR blimey! i like that collection a lot!

unfortunately,. i dont think there are ANY stops in the UK which sell MK menswear :|
<span style='font-size:11'>I'm never one to complain about the price of clothes, trust me. But I'd rather spend the million dollars that one shirt will cost and also get at least a pair of socks or belt or something with my shirt. :?</span> [/ot:76f6c53bdd]

:oops: :lol:

I do like how he's always included menswear in his collections though. 8)

I like very much how he handles every single colleciotn ... casual american luxury? yup! the fabrics seem soooo comfty!

i want that first man's jacket :shock: :D

i like the collection, i guess. although it's not really my style, for those who like it kors delivers it perfectly :wink:

Very tasteful. I like the Naomi brown outfit, although the skirt is terribly short, and the simple black jersey with chains shown on Liya.

Kors IS American Sportswear! He has done it again - a totally wearable and lux collection.

Python prints? :x No thanks. Overall the collection was okay. I liked the colors (minus python) and the menswear, but it just didn't excite me.

Thanks for the pics. :D

I like the short dresses a lot. I'm also not a big fan of python tho. Poor Eva's (is that Eva?) knees are purple. :( Overall, I like the men's stuff (minus the sheer shirt) better than the womens stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->