Michael Michael Kors

albertli1984

Reaction score
Does Michael Michael Kors also have fashion show in New York fashion week schedule?

If the answer is yes, does someone can provides photos of the collection for us?

What kind ot the level does it be define ?

The level is just like DKNY & ck Calvin Klein ? Taller or lower ?

I think that the original intention was that it would compete with these brands, but I don't think it does (or did). I usually always see it at discount chains like TJ Maxx for $10 or less for shirts, trousers, etc. In looking at the garments, I don't think that the quality is as good as DKNY or CK, but then again, even DKNY and CK are overpriced at retail for their given quality.

John

I really like what I've seen as Michael Kors.

But yes....sadly.........his clothes are taken the common turn of Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein and are now in every department store.

Well, the Michael Kors mainline is still quite nice (with prices to match, $250 or so for a shirt). But, the original post was about the MICHAEL Michael Kors diffusion which is pretty stodgy and low quality (compare the mainline shirts at $250 to the diffusion which is about $60).

John

Hi ,
I work for 7Th on Sixth the production company that services New York City fashion week .
Micheal Kors is my fav -- it's the show I make a piont of seeing

You can veiw his collection on style.com
His Micheal line is equal tp Ralph & DKNY -- maybe a little more $
Lord & Taylor sales the line .

He does not show that line as of yet , but he did have a fashion show on a moving bus .

Any other questions , feel free ,

Patty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->