Michelle Branch for Estée Lauder

i think she has an exotic beauty that is great for cosmetics ad. she also has great skin and hair!

Originally posted by oanadobre+Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:51 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oanadobre @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:51 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 6:55 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg
@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:30 am
Is Estee Lauder trying to find a new target audience??? It's bizarre to me that they would pick Michelle Branch of all people to market their product.

That's what I was thinking... :wacko:

me too.

Why are big cosmetic brands using younger celebs?? Britney for Elizabeth Arden and now Michelle Branch....who next? Avril Lavigne ?? :sick: :yuk:
I don't think Britney and Michelle can be comparerd, except for the age. Please remember that Michelle was chosen by mister Carlos Santana himself to make a duet. This sole argument should be enough to illustrate the difference between Britney and Michelle... [/b][/quote]
I was simply making the comparison of Michelle and Britney because of their ages..nothing else, not their music. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->