Estée Lauder "Sensuous" Fragrance : Carolyn, Gwyneth, Hilary & Liz by Craig McDean

Seriously, how stupid is this ad?And the fact that they ditched Liya and now have the same looking bland women?What a joke!

THANKYOU!!! And what makes it a hundred times more ridiculous is that they even say they were trying to represent 'every woman'. HAAA! OPEN UR DAMN EYES ESTEE LAUDER PEOPLE!!! Is Liya no longer with them?? Employing her was one of the best things that company did, she always looked soo great. And despite what they say to make the images mean something, Hilary and Carolyn are selling sex, Liz her collagen lips (and that hunch back pose is doing her NO favors as it really dwarfs her), and Gwynie is just happy that she doesnt look like a robot.

Plus Craig Mcdean can be soo yawn-inducing.

These shots are pedestrian pretty at best.

th_78196_estee1_122_342lo.jpg

For four of the world's most sought-after women — all of who appear in the advertising campaign for Estée Lauder's new Sensuous women's fragrance — sensuality is about more than sex.

Like what? "Nature," said Elizabeth Hurley, who appears in the campaign with Gwyneth Paltrow, Carolyn Murphy and Hilary Rhoda. The women gathered at Bloomingdale's Manhattan flagship Tuesday night to promote the fragrance. Although Lauder didn't reveal numbers, industry sources estimated the evening's take at $30,000. "We're all feeling a real affinity to nature. We're loving being outside, communing with nature — whether it's the countryside or by the sea or the mountains, there's something about that which makes us all really feel relaxed," Hurley said.

Paltrow, Hurley and Murphy are mothers, too. Did their sense of what's sensuous change after their children arrived? "I think the most beautiful I've ever felt was when I was pregnant — large and happy," Murphy said.

"Being in constant contact with a child is a very sensuous thing," Hurley explained. "They're gorgeous and fresh and unspoiled. It's a very relaxing thing to be around a child. Except, obviously, when they're going demented."

"The skin, the little hands, how affectionate they are — my children are both very tactile," Paltrow said. "They like to have their feet rubbed and their hair is so fine and soft — it's like an exercise in sensuality."

As for their other pursuits, Hurley said of her organic farming venture: "We're now selling our pork to a few of the very smartest London restaurants — I took a half pig in my Range Rover to a very smart restaurant I'm sure you've all eaten at," she said, gesturing to Paltrow, Murphy and Rhoda.

Paltrow is readying for a turn as one of King Lear's daughters in a film slated for a 2010 release.

Source | WWD

HQ of Hilary

Scanned by me from clippings

Sorry, I couldn't peel off the stupid sample sticker :judge: -_-

US InStyle August 2008

source | scanned by sister-d @ bwgreyscale

sooo beautiful

my scna / Dillard's brochure that came in the mail today

ELLE Russia October 2008 by me the bottle itself

Sensuous Noir with Carolyn Murphy:

*scan by vogue28
from UK Grazia 16th August 2010