Michelle den Hollander

style_expert

Reaction score
Another Dutch delight has secured international placement with top agencies. 14 year old Michelle Den Hollander of SPS Model Management in Amsterdam is on the boards of DNA, Viva (she’s in Paris at the moment), Premier and Dominque. Impressive, eh? She’s 5?11? and measures 78cm-56cm-87cm. So far she’s been in Fancy and Lou magazines. But Michelle’s captivating face has already got us laying odds over which photographer will ask for her next. There’s something punky, something sweet, something so now about her look. Let’s see more!

mdho2wty1.jpg

O2W

Height

180 / 5'11"

Bust

78 / 31"

Waist

56 / 22"

Hips

88 / 34.5"

Shoes

40-41

Hair

Blonde

Eyes

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
The tests are an improvement, but I don't like her at all. She's too flat and she makes me think of some bully at school. Or some bratty, mean kid in a family movie.

Nelly Cat said:
...she makes me think of some bully at school. Or some bratty, mean kid in a family movie.

Scut Farkus?

:lol: I didn't have anyone in particular in mind, but now that you mention it..

Atelier said:
Scut Farkus?
Ok.. I'm starting to sense you are the mechanism behind these 'celeb face recognition - find the celebrity in you!' generators. You know you'll come round eventually, don't worry. :lol:

I do see what you mean Nelly, interesting. I'd like to think Michelle has something for everybody though. :ninja:

Some more testshots from Paris.

paris07yf4.jpg

[SPS Model Mgmt]

iperlchen said:
Ok.. I'm starting to sense you are the mechanism behind these 'celeb face recognition - find the celebrity in you!' generators.

I'm not nearly as good as the tFSer who said I look like Bobby Trendy.

You know you'll come round eventually, don't worry.

I really meant the "something punky, something sweet" part so maybe it's already started... :blush:

Bobby Trendy is not a match. :lol:

Miss evil.
paris01ux4.jpg
paris02re5.jpg

[SPS Model Mgmt]

Love her, she's cute. Although that last picture does scare me.. :shock: :lol:

I have to say shes not my cup of tea. She has a grumpy look in a lot of the pics which I don't find particularly appealing.

Ah this brings back memories of the start of Sasha Pivovarova's thread. :P

I don't think she photographs well. Too flat. I dare say her look will never appeal too me. But you never know who makes it these days, she is something different, in a common looking way. And she obviously has the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->