Milwaukee Shopping

fabalyss21

Reaction score
know of good stores for gowns/formal dresses? I will be taking a day trip to Milwaukee to shop for my prom dress and have no idea about where to begin shopping. I will, of course, try the mall as a last resort, but prefer to shop in boutiques, bridal houses ect. since they have the most unique styles. I am looking for the stores that have the biggest selection of prom dresses as I will be on a tight schedule. There are really no designers that I'm looking at specifically, I just want something unique that I can be sure no one else will have (thats why I'm going shopping in Milwaukee in the first place). Any help would be greatly appreciated from those of you who have shopped for pro or another formal event in the Milwaukee area, or just anyone who is firmiliar with the stores in the area. Thanks! :D

PS: This is my first time posting on the forum so I appoligize if I'm in the wrong area. Everyone here seems great and I'm so excited that I found this fourm as I've been missing fashion advice and discussion since Luxuryfashion.com went down.

fabalyss21 said:
know of good stores for gowns/formal dresses? I will be taking a day trip to Milwaukee to shop for my prom dress and have no idea about where to begin shopping. I will, of course, try the mall as a last resort, but prefer to shop in boutiques, bridal houses ect. since they have the most unique styles. I am looking for the stores that have the biggest selection of prom dresses as I will be on a tight schedule. There are really no designers that I'm looking at specifically, I just want something unique that I can be sure no one else will have (thats why I'm going shopping in Milwaukee in the first place). Any help would be greatly appreciated from those of you who have shopped for pro or another formal event in the Milwaukee area, or just anyone who is firmiliar with the stores in the area. Thanks! :D

PS: This is my first time posting on the forum so I appoligize if I'm in the wrong area. Everyone here seems great and I'm so excited that I found this fourm as I've been missing fashion advice and discussion since Luxuryfashion.com went down.

Drive down to Chicago. It's only 90 minutes (assuming the traffic isn't too bad) away...

Yea, I'm thinking that might be necessicary since all of Wisconsin pretty much sucks for shopping, but my mom is really against the idea of driving to chicago and we both want to go this sunday, when we'll be on a tight schedule. If we do end up doing chicago, any suggestions?

I'm also still open to Milwaukee ones as that's probably where I'll end up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->