New pics from Mikas...
106859_SC_wprint.jpg

106860_SC_wprint.jpg

106861_SC_wprint.jpg

106862_SC_wprint.jpg

106863_SC_wprint.jpg

106864_SC_wprint.jpg

mikas.se

NYFW schedule is out, I hope she scores many shows this season! Would be really disappointed if she doesn't, seeing the amount of spotlight the muimui campaign has created for her.

Minimarket SS 10
12495596331.jpg
12495596641.jpg
12495597121.jpg

Photographer: Sacha Maric / Copenhagen Fashion Week

copenhagenfashionweek.com

She closed the show! yeay! :D Nice to finally see her on the runway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a really thick neck (or small head).

Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair SS10 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

She has a really thick neck (or small head).

I've noticed this too, it's especially striking on the runway. I've always paid attention to such details when it comes to girl chosen by Russel Marsh... perfectly unique faces, beyond stunning most of times with also some little flaws...:P

I saw the Miu Miu ad and almost died! It's incredible! I can't wait to see what else she does print wise, and also in the shows.

I found her blog! (in swedish though, but there are pictures too) After skimming through the page I've learned that her real name is Mikaela, Mimmi is a nickname, she's a smoker, she's 17 years old, she doesn't really exercise and she seems to be an opinionated strong-minded person.

here it is:
http://zoderstrom.blogspot.com/

H&M Magazine Autumn 2009
Into the wild
Photographer: Peter Gehrke
Stylist: Robert Rydberg

hm.com extracted by hfgl

she has an ed in Love magazine F/W 09
Bloodline Love's 'favourite children of the night', including Charles Guislan, Dree Hemingway, Pixie Geldof, Mahlon Baker, Mimmi Soderstrom, Ranya Mordanova, Leila Kurdash and Emmanuel Balogun, by Mert and Marcus
review by McQueezy

According to her blog she just shot an editorial for Swedish ELLE coming out in november, and is now on her way to New York for a job there! Let's hope DNA got her something good :wink:

According to her blog she shot for Alexander McQueen in New York

No, it just says she shot for something in New York. It could be for anything really :unsure:

Does anyone know if she is doing fashion week? She is apparently in NY, but she has no showcard on DNA's website..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"