zimbio

dazeddigital

Alexandre Vauthier Couture Fall/Winter 2015.16 HQ

style & nowfashion

stylebistro

sonnyphotos

Instagramming Model Mina Cvetkovic Loves U2, and We Love Her for It
July 20, 2015 by Liana Satenstein

When Mina Cvetkovic talks, she is hoarse to the point of almost entirely losing her voice. And no wonder: The raspy, lynx-like Cvetkovic just spent a whistlestop week walking couture shows in Paris, for Chanel, Valentino, Versace, and Armani. From there, she headed off to Natasha Poly’s blow-out 30th birthday bash in Amsterdam, and topped off her whirlwind trip of work-and-play at an AC/DC concert with fellow girl-about-town Anna Ewers in Germany.

Cvetkovic has become fashion’s champagne-toting social butterfly, as well as the latest addition to the #BadGirlsClub of models, which includes names like Hanne Gaby Odiele, Lexi Boling, as well as her good friend Anna Ewers, but she’s never followed the most expected path. Call her a comeback queen: The once-shy teenage girl hailing from a quiet Serbian town has been in the business for nearly a decade, after being discovered at sixteen after walking past a Pantene casting. But she eventually took a two-year hiatus from the business, making her return to the catwalk only a few years ago to find it a different world.

“Back then you only had about three new girls and it was all top models like [Caroline] Trentini, Sasha [Pivovarova], and [Natasha] Poly,” says Cvetkovic. “But it’s changed a lot since then. I came back and I remember my first season back at the shows: The only people I knew were casting directors, stylists, and designers, I didn’t know any girl whatsoever at all. I was like, ‘Wow, it’s like my first season.’ Now, it’s more about personality, and everyone is more open.”

Talk about openness: Cvetkovic has solidified her current place with her Instagram @how_about_mina, which delivers a high-low stream-of-consciousness feed of the lives of models: from curb-sitting, heart-to-hearts between Boling and Ewers, neon-lit selfies with a disco ball, to picturesque moments of Paris when Cvetkovic is off-duty from walking the couture shows. Mina is everywhere you want to be—and she filters it well. Her latest, off-the-cuff, and rather random adventure? Another concert with Ewers, this time to see U2: She was invited, she says, by a friend who “knows Larry”—that would be Larry Mullen, Jr. of course; the band’s drummer. And even amid a bunch of die-hard, longtime, aging fans, she makes that concert look enthralling, too. Here, see a model’s-eye view of a city-hopping, show-strutting, and concert-going life captured by Cvetkovic.
vogue.com

i don't know why but i love this girl! i mean... Mina looks like the typical model that passes unnoticed... but at the same time she's around of the cool fashion people, and doing always good show... i love her.:wub:

Show Package – New York S/S 16: Women Management (Women)

source:models.com

GIVENCHY SPRING SUMMER 2016 NEW YORK

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->