Mischa Barton isn't rich enough

FrockRadar8

Reaction score
Mischa Barton wants more money from FOX, because she's picking the up the tab nowadays...

Mischa Barton is greedy

Page Six is reporting that Mischa Barton is demanding that her per-episode salary on The O.C. hit six figures, after her new boyfriend turned out to be a productive member of society instead of the spoiled billion-dollar heir her old one was.
"Mischa's the biggest star on the show, and she feels her salary should reflect that," a source told Inside TV. Besides a lofty $30,000 monthly mortgage payment for her $7 million house, the blonde now dates musician Cisco Adler instead of billion-heir Brandon Davis. "Mischa winds up paying for a lot of their dates," the source added.​
Barton must be in some kick-*** mannequin union if she can demand that much money for basically standing on screen, looking pretty, and emoting with the help of a Sears display manager named Pearl. I swear, the only way that girl deserves six figures is if she's being paid pi dollars. And that's only if the producers round down.

from the Superficial.

FrockRadar8 said:
union if she can demand that much money for basically standing on screen, looking pretty, and emoting with the help of a Sears display manager named Pearl. I swear, the only way that girl deserves six figures is if she's being paid pi dollars. And that's only if the producers round down.

from the Superficial.

:lol:

I don't watch the O.C. very often any more (gave up the weekly thing after season one) but from what I've seen, Rachel Bilson is the "biggest" star on the show. If we define "biggest" as "most talented, beautiful, and interesting" and not as, I don't know, "egocentric and tall". Mischa's got a unique beauty, but she CANNOT ACT. At least not on The O.C. One of the reasons why I gave it up was that I was tired of waiting for a magical fairy to transform her into a Real Girl.

I say 1st dump the bf (guys should take care of dates) and 2nd downsize your house:wink: :rolleyes:

Maybe this girl should learn to...*gasp*... budget?

When you buy 100 Chanel bags a year....the word 'budget' doesn't really figure into your vocabulary. :lol:

they should dump her from the show, her acting skills aren't even worth a penny.....

yeah kinda agree with the acting part... but she's so damn cute.. that sorta compensate for it :P

I Think Once The Oc Is Done With She Is Going To Have A Hard Time Getting Jobs Because She Is So Boring To Watch. She Needs To Start Saving Her Pennies If She Wants To Keep A Remotely Nice Lifestyle...

Some Of The Article I Have Read About Her, Soe Of The Things She Says Are So Self-obsessed, Like She's Some Acting Prodigy...its Pretty Bad.

Honey, you're on a meidiocre tv show, have mediocre acting skills, and are a mere flash in the pan who is hot right now, but may not be next season....

get over yourself. When you're on a hugely popular tv series for 5 years, then you can start making demands.

She gets all her Keds for free ... that should free up some $$$ :lol:

There are so many gorgeous houses in old Hollywood ... Mischa needs a "not so big house" ...

Dear Mischa,

You are a very pretty girl, so why act and fake it? when you can model and be good at it:flower:

from a fan

how classy of her :rolleyes: such a pretty girl, but obviously not the brightest bulb...

liberty33r1b said:
they should dump her from the show, her acting skills aren't even worth a penny.....

seriously.. AND its a TV show... doesn't she know what happened to Shannon Doherty... it might take a few episodes for fans to adjust.. but they can replace her..

Thousands of people in the world get paid mere dollars a day for gruelling labour, and she's complaining about not getting paid millions for "acting" (I use that term loosely) on a tv series? :angry: She may put together nice outfits from time to time, but honestly :blink:

sorry for getting annoyed, I'm writing an assigment on economic rights and the unequal distribution of wealth has been depressing me to no end :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->