Mischa's New BF

zembla

Reaction score
Could Mischa Barton’s new title be Princess soon? Sources tell us the former “O.C.” actress landed a string of dates with the Queen of England’s nephew Lord Freddie Windsor by initially pretending she had no clue that he’s royalty. Barton has become a fixture in England — where she was born — this summer by frequently heading off to Kensington Palace for dinner with Lord Freddie and his parents, the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent. Lord Freddie’s motives aren’t exactly pure either, because sources say he’s trying to break into the television and film industry.

The two met at a party. Our bitter source says, “This really posh and well-spoken guy went up to Mischa and started saying how beautiful she was. He gave her his number and said, ‘Call me.’ She didn’t know who he was until someone said ‘That’s the Queen’s nephew’ and then she took a double take at the number. Mischa then played dumb all evening, pretending she had no clue who he was.

SOURCE - http://ny.metro.us/metro/blog/the_word/

I guess Cisco is out...anyone have a pic of Freddie?

ella+freddy2.jpg
source: worldroots.com

here is one of him, don't know how old it is though.

LaineyGossip also reported that Mischa had caught Prince Harry's eye at the Polo Benefit she showed up to and he was at as well.

zembla said:
LaineyGossip also reported that Mischa had caught Prince Harry's eye at the Polo Benefit she showed up to and he was at as well.

yea right! harry's gf was there with him at the other end of the room
the only reason she probhably caught his eye is because her dress was be-jewelled with about 1000 shiny things.

she spent most of the night chatting to me and jamie dornan, and drunk fans kept coming over to her either saying 'i love youuuu do you really die in the OC' or drunk men saying 'can i have a dance with youuuuu'

Freddie has weird eyes. He always looks stoned. But good for her if its true. He's way better than Cisco.

I thought he was married but obviously not. Either way, he has always been a major player. I wouldn't say mischa is a fixture on the social scene considering she's been here like less than a month.

So now she's now paying more attention (and more visits) to England. Yeah right.

mkfan24 said:
i can easyly imagine Mischa as a princess liveing in england:P
I think his Aunt may have something to say on that matter....

poor mischa though if things do go further she'll have to put up with that b*tch Princess Michael of Kent

Acid said:
the only reason she probhably caught his eye is because her dress was be-jewelled with about 1000 shiny things.

she spent most of the night chatting to me and jamie dornan, and drunk fans kept coming over to her either saying 'i love youuuu do you really die in the OC' or drunk men saying 'can i have a dance with youuuuu'

I know Lainey said she was looking for confirmation on that one, but I guess she won't be getting it...:lol:

Mischa then played dumb all evening, pretending she had no clue who he was.

:lol: Nice. She's born in London, goes on and on about spending all this time in England and how she's half British or something--- but royalty? What royalty? Never heard of 'em :rolleyes:

Hmmm. This isn't so smart is it...- pretending that she has no clue about his background.
But glad to hear that she's dropping Cisco.

from imdb

Barton Offends British Royal

Hollywood beauty Mischa Barton reportedly offended British royal Lord Freddie Windsor by playing with her Blackberry personal organizer throughout a dinner party at London's Kensington Palace. The 27-year-old offspring of Princess Michael Of Kent invited the former The OC star to dine at his parent's residence in the British capital and was stunned when she brought along her hairdresser pal Andy LeCompte. A source tells British newspaper Daily Mail, "She brought along her hairdresser as chaperone. Even though Mischa was seated right next to Freddie, she spent the whole meal tapping text messages into her Blackberry. Freddie was rather offended."

Acid said:

wow... who are you?:shock: :lol: :blush:

he's so much better than cisco.... ahh im so glad he ain't her bf no more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->