Missoni F/W 2024.25 Milan

so unpretentious, so fun and everything fits like a glove. Would forgive him for those big bird pieces. the multicolored crochet pants, coat, and shirt are everything. need it in mens version pls. or that coat in the 6th look.

That 5th to the last look was interesting wonder if he has more of those up his sleeves.

I never thought in my life that I would want to buy a Missoni piece and I bought a sleeveless sweater and I love it! So this new CD is doing something good IMO!

This is a really good, really fun and really intelligent collection. The styling is exquisite!
It’s very editorial, not easy to wear at all but weirdly very pleasant in the eye.

It’s very strong! I think the shaggy bombers, the shiny grey-ish sets have the most commercial appeal but it is definitely one of the strongest collection in Milan!

Bravo!

Interesting collection, for Missoni suprisingly complex and not as daily wear as they usually do. Love the Op Art references a lot, very Bridget Riley x Vasarely in some places.

ooh this a fun and smart with a small side of pop art. it is refreshing to see a collection that looks like itself (exuding it's energy and essence) while also being forward thinking and contemporary. i really like this.

bravo, grazioli. impressive.

Part of me wants to keep missoni "quiet" so I could shop there in peace but also i think he deserves much more attention and hype for slowly and surely pushing missoni forward. They have become one of my favorites and everything they make are so comfortable and vibrant.

Long gone are the days that i only know them for pillow covers and duvet covers.

Styling makes this collection even better. I owned a Missoni shirt and it was one of the best and comfiest ever. So of course, this makes me even happier for them because this collection really hits all the right spots. Also, this season prints and patterns are very tough to digest. This feels like a breath of fresh air.

what a great collection! this is the energy Missoni needed! the overload of patterns and styling works perfectly! well done!

Love their approach to stripes! Surprisingly elegant and "dressy" compared to their usual fare, but not pretentious.

This one really grew on me! Everything feels refined and the use of textures, prints and fabrics are quintessential Missoni but with a twist of modernity. The CD is really breathing a new life and adding his own voice to Missoni in a way that other (more talented and with better ateliers) CDs should be taking notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->