Missoni Mens S/S 2014 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
MARC0007.450x675.JPG
MARC0023.450x675.JPG
MARC0035.450x675.JPG
MARC0050.450x675.JPG

style.com

I have a hard time seeing some of the suits as summer clothing. They look like they would be pretty warm.

Best Spring 2014 collection I've seen so far...

Missoni always presents an incredibly cohesive collection. It's not always to my liking, but this season in particular - there is an abundance of 'must-own' items. I love the "change-purse" necklaces. The sweaters are gorgeous, as always. The colours are perfect for s/s. I'm seriously loving this collection.

given all of the tragedy that the missoni family has endured this past year, i find this collection a strong beacon of hope. instead of reclining on the mainstays of the brand, they have crafted a collection for a man who still hungers for the thrill of the undiscovered places in this world. he has a few coins dangling in a sachet around his neck and a scarf to guard against the night breeze. it's fresh, it's alive, it's now, and, above all, it's an optimistic collection at a time when no one would blame them for a dose of the opposite.

Surprised!!! I love it, the collection was great. The color was ease and summery to me, a lot of great pieces. It's not over the top; it's perfect!!

Great collection. For me Missoni epitomizes Italian elegance and this collection is the ultimate proof: extremely luxury clothing displayed with a perfect nonchalance attitude. Everything, from the classic sweaters to the coats and blazers, can make a simple and minimal outfit refined and incredibly chic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->