mackos

Alluring
Reaction score
missoni1.jpg
missoni2.jpg

missoni3.jpg
missoni4.jpg

wwd

I like the first three looks but the last dress is absolutely horrid.

This is very old Missoni with its complete look prints. Just like Rosita used to do.

:smile:

I agree, it's very Missoni indeed, but I'm not sure if I love it. I preffered their FW 08 collection with toned down and not so mixed up prints :ermm:

I agree its too much print put together makes it look dated, I like the last dress though alot with out the turtleneck.

I liking what I see actually! Especially the first and third pic!

Angela's really getting better I think...

I actually like the full-print looks. It's very 1995 but it's refreshing now and seems in line with the monochromatic trend...

It would look much better without printed pants and tights. I like jacket from the first look and third look is nice too.

i love the first
the stockings look blurred
compared to the rest of the outfit

I love all but the second, but i still would wear it if someone gave it to me lol.

I have to disagree and go against Missoni this seasons.
Maybe it's just me. I like a little more than plain and simple but too much prints on an outfit can definitely distract people to gaze into the prints than the person wearing it.

oh gosh i think angela's missoni collectons as of late have been getting better and interesting. I find the designs to be interesting here and i LOVE every look so far here. my faves have to be the 1st and 3rd.

totally unexpected... (althought it looks very missoni to me!:smile:) and i like it!!!!
i can't wait to see more!! it reminds me of something and i don't know what it is yet

I need a vomit bag with this collection, its making me dizzy with all the prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->