Missoni S/S 2014 : Christy Turlington & Vincent Lacrocq by Viviane Sassen

Hannyeng

Reaction score
h1vwPLh.jpg

GOING DUTCH WITH MISSONI: Missoni has tapped Dutch artist Viviane Sassen to shoot the brand’s spring advertising campaign. Shot in Tenerife, in Spain’s Canary Islands, the images show Christy Turlington Burns interacting with large Plexiglas alphabet letters, which spell out the name Missoni when the campaign images are aligned.
In keeping with Sassen’s style, the pictures feature hyperintense colors and sharp shadows, recalling the landscapes of the artist’s native Kenya. The campaign will make its debut in the March issue of international fashion magazines.
wwd.com

Yay for Christy,but whats wrong with her face?

A M A Z I N G !

I love Viviane Sassen! I love Christy Turlington. This is perfect for Missoni.

and Vincent LaCrocq

fashionisto.com

The set design is superb,but the purple light on Christy's face is a shame...

The set design is superb,but the purple light on Christy's face is a shame...

Why is it a shame? It's Viviane's trademark.

I'm in love with the entire set. Is it too early to say it's my faveroutie S/S campaign?

I like it... much better then previous campaigns...

Excellent, happy to see Viviane shooting the Missoni mainline and with Christy Turlington nonetheless! Vincents shots are my favourites though.

They went all the way to Tenerife for that? They could've gone to Nevada and gotten the same scenery.

This was such a good collection I'm really disappointed in the campaign

They went all the way to Tenerife for that? They could've gone to Nevada and gotten the same scenery.

Because Tenerife is close by if you're European based and it is perfect if you want to shoot in a desert like waste land.

this is stunning!!! best campaign i've seen so far this season

not viviane's best but lovely anyway!

and yay for vincent for scoring missoni campaign after 8 years! :heart: :clap:

I am so happy that Viviane got to shoot this campaign, she is one of my favourite fashion photographers, the photographs are perfect for Missoni and Christy is just a knock out model in print.

Amazing campaign, is a pleasure to see the supers in new campaigns or editorials & Christy is the perfect choice on this.

Viviane's work continues to make a good impression on me. Love this set. Casting of both Christy and Vincent is ideal. They bring a certain (opposing) dynamism to their images.

Thrilled with this campaign! Beautifully cast and Viviane's creativeness brings Missoni to another level of modern luxury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->