Missoni Scarves

Here is one of mine that I got from Filene's Basement. It looks less busy when worn - love it.

photo from Ebay.com

I got 3 of the silk Missoni scarves on sale today (if anyone is in or near Atlanta - the Saks outlet at Discover Mills has a whole table of them for $50 plus 40% off!!!!!). They were like $30/each. Amazing! I'll try and post pics later.

i got one in las vegas from nordstrom.. love it! it was $178 + tax...

I just got my first one a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it. Like someone already said, it really does make one's outfit POP.

^ yes, totally! i absolutely love it when i'm running late and can't think of anything to wear other than all black or something. i just throw on the missoni scarf and instant wow! :wink:

^ I agree.

I love missoni scarves. This is the last one I bought..
(ignore the chanel stuff - I took this a picture a while ago for the girls in The Bag Forum and I don't want to go take another pic ^_^ )

The spring ones are amazing.. I need to get a couple of those. :D

Got this one in Milan

(ignore the costume:P)

Attachments

• missoni.jpg
    missoni.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 19
I have a couple knit ones and a few silk ones that I got at Filene's for about 20 bucks apiece. I looove them.

I have one multi-coloured zig-zag knit one that I had almost forgotten about until this thread popped up! I bought it last year and wore it loads over the summer but because of the bright colours in it I haven't really thought of wearing it this winter...must dig it out again cause spring it hopefully coming into the air here!

Tolani scarves are a more affordable option and they remind me of Missoni ones a lot.

i got my mine at century 21 for 15 bucks. such a great deal and everyone loves it!

the filenes' basement here has some of their knit scarves on clearance for around 30 bucks.. just got a missoni knit beret though.. (hah, for $26!!) . loved the scarves but don't think i will buy one because spring is coming soon.. have limited $ being a college student and all, but i still can't stop thinking about them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this up a while ago and I'm so in love with it! It's got a great mix of browns with added greyish and purple tones so it goes with a lot of color combinations. You can also put your hands in the pockets :smile:

The pictures don't do it justice..

^^very nice!

missoni really does make some really great scarves...
and with sites like gilt and hautelook you can find them for really reasonable prices
i actually ended up buying my boss one (for christmas) and she loves it... wears it all the time

there are a lot of nice color combinations and the prints/patterns make them versatile, you can wear them with a surprising amount of things

i only have a silk missoni scarf for myself...
but i'm a big fan of that on the beach
and actually just remembered that i have another knit one as well, but that's a bit summery as well...
very pretty though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->