MM6 Maison Margiela S/S 2024 Milan

It’s very Margiela for Hermes in the spirit, non?
I like it very much. This is superior to 99.9% to what we saw in NYC and London while being in more of the same positioning.

Really enjoy this! Some things didn’t bear repeating so much, but the simplicity and refinement of it all is so good. Does what a lot of NYFW designers can’t do but think they’re doing.

Even though it isn’t likely, the sensibility of this collection and approach to MM6 would be great to see in the mainline/artisanal. The directness is very refreshing when there’s no fluff to it all. And there’s something so sensual and seductive to a lot of these pieces, slightly perverse despite being so easy to wear.

So smart, so chic, so slick. It's so good. This is what most of NYFW wanted to achieve but they have subpar hands to handle fine simplicity like this. I mean everything is so delicious here but I love that dress look 14. It's simple yet so complex.

Right I thought this was design team.

It has Johns influence though. Anyway the collection is f*cking so urgent. So immediate. Where can I get these clothes. These need to be all over the magazines. Not one dud at all and totally original. Bravo really.

now it feels like we have dior and john galliano back, with dior being mainline and galliano mm6 :D Not complaining. Even though he probably did not design these, he probably had a say in it. Some of the first looks were too galliano like the 4th one.

Boring as always and recent collections have been going against their whole ethos,

Also why does this look like an ann rip off?

Such emotion and motion in the clothes! Whoever designed needs to be at a big fashion house. Casting is perfect too! Look 1 , 3 and 3rd last looks are just sublime!

love this, and spent an hour online trying to find out who's behind this, I think its a guy called Heikki Salonen

"..and has, since 2013, stood at the creative helm of the diffusion line of one of Paris’ most revered, and certainly most secretive, houses."

I can't think of any other house, and there is something very Belgian/Northern Europe about this collection.
In any case it's a beautiful collection, and so much better than anything else at Margiela imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->