Moccasins

Lately I've been seeing more and more indie kids wearing moccasins. There's something sort of charming about the look, about the incongruity of wearing them at a club when they're so not rockunroll, y'know?

I'd like to buy a pair, but I'm having trouble finding a pair without beading on them. Something plainer, with maybe fringe but no beads, would be ideal. Most of the shoes posted in this thread are from a year or two ago, so I can't track them down.

Who other than Minnetonka makes cute moccasins?

I've been wearing moccasins since i was a baby ( hippie parents) so I love them. I mostly wear them as "house shoes" now.

I'm a huge moccasin fan... they're all I wear when it's too cold for flip flops. I go to school in Boston, but I'm from Colorado, so when I'm home I take trips to Indian reservations and buy cheap authentic ones. I also like faux-moccasin loafers, sooo warm and comfy in the winter!

There is a gorgeous pair of flat black ones in the kate moss for topshop collection at 75pounds. Only one a few items for the collection i like

Hi I got a pair of gucci ones in the sales just gone and I have had a pair of tods for driving for years, they really are comfy!x

I own these ones: :heart:
160_300.jpg

http://www.minnetonka-by-mail.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=394

could anyobdy help me and tell me if those preppy moccasins/loafers have their own name..if anybody knows what i mean..maybe somebody has pictures too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->