Models Switching Agencies

It must just really blow to help a girl climb her way to the top...put in all that hard work and then after she's established you watch her walk away to another agency.
:doh:

I don't think they just walk away like that. Usually when people quit/switch jobs(or agencies here), there is something wrong with the current employer. Maybe Suvi & Meghan are not happy with their situation at Supreme, as both of them don't get much work these days. Seriously, most of the girls I see in magazines and biggest campaigns are not from Supreme, other than maybe Iris and Mariacarla.

How do we know that Next poached Suvi and Meghan cos maybe their contracts were up for renewal and they both decided that they wanted to switch agency?
Next have a lot of good models both ones they have developed and ones that have moved to them. Maybe it is just a really sensible choice for them at this stage of their careers...

How do we know that Next poached Suvi and Meghan cos maybe their contracts were up for renewal and they both decided that they wanted to switch agency?
Maybe it is just a really sensible choice for them at this stage of their careers...

we know it for 2 reasons...

firstly, whatever is usually said in this topic for every switch, fact is 90% of the swicthes are not due to a deep analyse of the best choice for "career evolution" by the model,but is just due to a big cheque proposed by the agency where she goes...

Secondly, because everybody know in the business that Next heavily used that way of work for about 1 year, and i ve personally dealt that matter a few months ago, with 3 girls I perfectly know the situation and the propositions they received...

so, if Suvi and Meghan did not join Next in the same way, they must be almost the 2 only models who joined Next this year who did not do you it in an exchange a of a cheque...:rolleyes:

^Thought she would have played follow the booker and moved to Marilyn, but DNA is fine. I'll be interested to find out which agency booked the campaign I just heard about for next season.

crazy days!

Siri Tollerod: Trump -> DNA
This switch i can understand in a way. She is the kind of beauty who fits DNAs roster. She is beautiful and needs more poverfull house to get some cosmetic campaigns maybe a parfume and make more money on high end catalogues. She had quite a good season she still seen in certain level editorials and eventhough i believe Trump did a their best they could not get her further than she is.
For Trump its a big loss on the other hand i am pretty sure Supreme will soon replace Suvi and Meghan by bring up some of their great girls they have.

Atleast Siri stayed loyal to Trump for 3 years :wink: During her breakthrough season, IMG tried to pirate but loyal Siri stayed true to Trump :D time to swtich girl

I don't think they just walk away like that. Usually when people quit/switch jobs(or agencies here), there is something wrong with the current employer. Maybe Suvi & Meghan are not happy with their situation at Supreme, as both of them don't get much work these days. Seriously, most of the girls I see in magazines and biggest campaigns are not from Supreme, other than maybe Iris and Mariacarla.

:rolleyes:

I didn't mean literally just like walking away. It's an expression. You know, seeing them leave in general, no matter how it was done.

Siri should've left a year ago when she was still hot

i'll be very impressed if DNA make her happen again (beyond a temporary revival)

but i think it's a good move regardless, no reason to stay at Trump anyway

Atleast Siri stayed loyal to Trump for 3 years :wink: During her breakthrough season, IMG tried to pirate but loyal Siri stayed true to Trump :D time to swtich girl
siri rejected IMG to stay at trump?! :shock::o
this is so wrong...

Are we sure that the agencies being poached from are that upset with Next? If these girls were just runway and editorial girls and not campaign girls, then their original agency may not have been that sorry to see them go; especially if they want to free up space on their boards for new girls who could generate revenue. Of the top girls on their board who did they poach? Which up-and-comers did they poach?

Next poached Agnete Hegelund while she was still hot from Ford but sadly, her career bombed after the switch. Kendra Spears was one of the top new girls at Ford and she left them aswell. Ford has sued Next over both those girls i believe.

I'm expecting Keke Lindgard and Jacquelyn Jablonski to switch to Next before the new year at this rate.

What about Amanda Noorgard? Has she been signed with a NYC-based agency before she walked Prada and signed to Supreme or was she only in Europe available?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know she was just signed in Europe before this season.

Then I don't see why Keke would leave Wilhelmina...

And I don't know if it has been mentioned here already:
Julija Steponaviciute Elite Paris -> IMG Paris

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->