Deanna Miller-USA
Jorgelina Airaldi-USA
Leona Axelsen Ringstrom-Sweden
Anna Nocon-Poland
Ajuma Nasenyana-Kenya
Yfke Sturm-Holland
Sarah O'Hare-Australia
Gabriella Calthorpe to UK

I really don't mean to be annoying about name spelling and stuff, but here are a few corrections I feel like I must add...

kinkexplosion said:
- Ana Maria Urazhevskaya
- Elena Bagucci

They are Anna Maria Urajevskaya and Elena Baguci...

kinkexplosion said:
South Africa: Georgina Grenvile

Geordina Grenville

Italy
- Isabella Roselini
- Tatjana Patitz

I'm pretty sure that Tatjana is French...

And, who is Isabella Roselini ? Do you mean this actress/model from the past ? If so, then, I would be able to give you more names, cause I thought you don't include old-school models or models that are not doing much work now...

And, btw, I googled her and it looks like the correct spelling of her name is Isabella Rossellini and she is half-Italian half-Swedish. :wink:

petite and sweet said:
Lonneke Engel - Netherlands

I mentioned her already... Hope, the thread starter will include her. She still works quite well and it seems like she's gaining her popularity back...

lonn3k3 said:
irina lazareanu and elena baguci are from romania

I always had an impression that Elena was Russian... :unsure:

And, the thing with Irina's nationality is confusing also... Some people in the other thread said she was Greek...

I think it's cause Irina was originally in Romania but then moved to Canada.

^Waaah Irina so confusing!!! Just keep the information flowing, will post an updated list real soon! thanks guys!

All of the Canadian girls are from somewhere else. I can always find a great face there because they've got a great mix but with a Canadian personality which makes them easy to work with.
Dutch girls and Brazilians are my weakspot.

kinkexplosion said:
^Waaah Irina so confusing!!! Just keep the information flowing, will post an updated list real soon! thanks guys!

Perhaps her parents were a mix of both. But she's definitely Canadian; those are just her heritage.

Precious Pearls said:
Hannelore Knuts to Germany and Tanya D. to Belarus

:D We love the weird ones.
Hannelore is Belgian no? I remember this because a person made a comment about Hannelore and Anne Catherine's career being non existent, sending them back to coffee shops in Antwerp :ninja:
And Irina is from Montreal, although her heritage is Romanian, she is still Canadian.

yourbestfriend said:
Hannelore is Belgian no? I remember this because a person made a comment about Hannelore and Anne Catherine's career being non existent, sending them back to coffee shops in Antwerp :ninja:
And Irina is from Montreal, although her heritage is Romanian, she is still Canadian.

You're right. I don't know why I thought Germany... :innocent:

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but Caroline Winberg is from Sweeden.

masquerade said:
wow, i had no clue anne catherine lacroix was beligian. i always thought she was french based on her name, but of course, there are french speaking regions of belgium.

also, you can add Rachel Alexander to the US list

Isn't Belgium an actual French-speaking country ? I'm pretty sure it's the country's official language...

Belgium- Elise Crombez
- Anouck Lepere
- An Oost
- Christina Kruse
-Anja Rubik
- Anne Catherine Lacroix

-Delfine Bafort
-Hannelore Knuts

She sure is Belgian! She's from Antwerp. X

We have three official languages here:

-Dutch
-French
-German (only a few people have it as an official language here)

Oluchi is from Nigeria not Kenya as listed :flower:. Also add Yasmin Warsame and Waris Dirie, who both are from Somalia.

Good thread....But I wonder why there seems to be a trend with the same countries year after year...Although I understand Brazil.But why not some from let's say India? I really loved Ujwala but she went back to India (last time i heard).

gallianoke said:
We have three official languages here:

-Dutch
-French
-German (only a few people have it as an official language here)

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. Which one is more spread and what language does the goverment speak ?

Dutch is spoken by the 6 million people in Flanders to the north, French by the 3.5 million Walloons in the south. The capital, Brussels, is officially bilingual, while the majority of its residents speak French. Around 70.000 people live in the German speaking community in the east of the country. Most of the time the government uses French and Dutch. But we have a very very weird system here in Belgium, very complex :flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Belgium

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->