Models & Their Wedding Dresses

Edita Vilkeviciute

Last edited by a moderator:
Miranda Kerr's wedding dress will be in the August issue of American Vogue.

Miranda Kerr in Dior Haute Couture

- from Bellazon

^ I have to say, that's the whitest, longest, most veiled second wedding dress I've seen ...

^ I have to say, that's the whitest, longest, most veiled second wedding dress I've seen ...

:rofl: :rofl: come on, don't you know that Miranda and Evan are super "traditional" and "waiting until after they get married."

Monika Jagaciak
fda727daea2edb779e9adc8dcc41302bee9d2b83.jpg

instagram/sternnielsen | pudelek.pl

Monika Jagaciak

instagram/sternnielsen | pudelek.pl

instagram/sternnielsen via sixtdaily| pudelek.pl via narcyza

Credits to the original posters who took the time to search for the pictures, download them, upload them on hosting site etc., is always appreciated :smile::flower:

Bianca Balti in Dolce & Gabbana

vogue.fr, instagram/johnnythemex

Bianca's would look so much better without the puffy sleeves.

Jac's dress in the second picture is fantastic. Congrats to both!

:rofl: :rofl: come on, don't you know that Miranda and Evan are super "traditional" and "waiting until after they get married."

I see :wink: Her 6 yo son being in the wedding does kind of clarify that it's a born-again type situation.

Her comments about the dress are in the current US Bazaar ... pretty priceless. She referenced 'purity,' for one thing ...

The article mentioned that the gown was the color of whipped butter, so very strictly speaking, it's apparently not white.

Save

I see :wink: Her 6 yo son being in the wedding does kind of clarify that it's a born-again type situation.

Her comments about the dress are in the current US Bazaar ... pretty priceless. She referenced 'purity,' for one thing ...

The article mentioned that the gown was the color of whipped butter, so very strictly speaking, it's apparently not white.

I thought she gave the exclusive to Vogue.....smh. Oh Miranda, :lol:.

Monika Jagaciak's wedding dress is by Kinga Mallis bridal a ex designer for Nina Ricci, Tom Ford and Oscar de la Renta:flower:.

Leila Goldkuhl

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I thought Leila was younger than she is, not that she's old at 25 (which is still young to get married imo) but I thought she was about 19! Beautiful dress, congratulations to her :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->