Models You Liked/Hated On The Runways Spring 2004

I've always loved how relaxed and comfortable Daria seems. Her walk is awesome, and she's absolutely beautiful I think. I also love Tiiu.

Something about Julia Stegner just doesn't appeal to me. She's my least favourite.

Best
Hana Soukupova
Caroline Winberg
Jessica Miler
Ann Markley (Sentimental Favourite)
Worst
Just Gemma Ward - I'm so sick of her!

Best:
ELISE!!! - fusion of personality, beauty, grace, wit, youth, and classiness; she's really sweet/funny in her interviews, too; my favorite
Daria - she grew on me; I think she's adorable, especially with that little cute smirk she always has going, and at the same time, very sensual
Carmen - i don't know what she's like as a person, but i think she's a fantastic runway model; fantaaaaaastic legs
Karolina - like Carmen, has fantastic legs

WORST
Gemma Ward - i like her when she's smiling and being all cute in the backstage pictures (she's really adorable), but when she's on the runway, she is downright scary. If we're talking about runway models, i don't think she's a very good one. She's kind of scary. But she's really cute in print ads or candids.

loved:
1.hana
00120f.jpg
:heart:
00190f.jpg

caroline
00120f.jpg

Mor Katzir
00270f.jpg

Barbora
00050f.jpg

Ilona Novacek
00160f.jpg

All the Bottega models looked incredible in terms of hair and makeup! Most of them aren't that famous though

disliked:

00540f.jpg
00380f.jpg

00130f.jpg

Tiiu-- 17!?!!? WOW, no way.. I always thought she was much older! No one has mentioned Gemma..

martinionrox said:
No one has mentioned Gemma..

I was crazy about her when she was new but now I`m kind of "over her"...it`s as if one had to be in a certain mood to find her beautieful...

I found her look so interesting and innocent but now it`s "as if I had seen all of her" already...:(

In fact I`m sick of all the "Alien Models" - the Runways need more Karen Elsons and more "classical beauties"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->