Models You Liked/Hated On The Runways Spring 2004

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by Jpalmer, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Cosette

Cosette être ton cygne noir

I've always loved how relaxed and comfortable Daria seems. Her walk is awesome, and she's absolutely beautiful I think. I also love Tiiu.

Something about Julia Stegner just doesn't appeal to me. She's my least favourite.

2. secondly

secondly New Member

Best
    Hana Soukupova
    Caroline Winberg
    Jessica Miler
    Ann Markley (Sentimental Favourite)
    Worst
    Just Gemma Ward - I'm so sick of her!

3. xtine888

xtine888 New Member

Best:
    ELISE!!! - fusion of personality, beauty, grace, wit, youth, and classiness; she's really sweet/funny in her interviews, too; my favorite
    Daria - she grew on me; I think she's adorable, especially with that little cute smirk she always has going, and at the same time, very sensual
    Carmen - i don't know what she's like as a person, but i think she's a fantastic runway model; fantaaaaaastic legs
    Karolina - like Carmen, has fantastic legs

WORST
    Gemma Ward - i like her when she's smiling and being all cute in the backstage pictures (she's really adorable), but when she's on the runway, she is downright scary. If we're talking about runway models, i don't think she's a very good one. She's kind of scary. But she's really cute in print ads or candids.

4. Caroline

Caroline New Member

loved:
    1.hana
    [​IMG]:heart:
    [​IMG]

caroline
    [​IMG]

Mor Katzir
    [​IMG]

Barbora
    [​IMG]

Ilona Novacek
    [​IMG]
    All the Bottega models looked incredible in terms of hair and makeup! Most of them aren't that famous though

disliked:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Heroin_Chic

Heroin_Chic New Member

Yes, that woman is indeed a walking Sleeping-Pill...:innocent:

6. martinionrox

martinionrox New Member

Tiiu-- 17!?!!? WOW, no way.. I always thought she was much older! No one has mentioned Gemma..

7. Heroin_Chic

Heroin_Chic New Member

I was crazy about her when she was new but now I`m kind of "over her"...it`s as if one had to be in a certain mood to find her beautieful...

I found her look so interesting and innocent but now it`s "as if I had seen all of her" already...:(

In fact I`m sick of all the "Alien Models" - the Runways need more Karen Elsons and more "classical beauties"!