Molly Goddard F/W 2024.25 London

i don't mind those sweaters with the ties. MUCH preferred experimental elements in the spring collection, and hoped she'd build on those, where she played with petticoats, corsets, and trenchcoats.

Cauliflower: a good and tasty vegetable, a bad and horrible inspiration.

2_eb6178c5-e064-41dc-981a-5546ceb22dbc.png

eatfresh.com

A lot of struggle separates. That 80s duo chrome fabric is bad. I want more of the cowgirl by MG. the two looks here are not enough.

Certainly one of her better offerings in a while. The more subdued colours and use of duo tones with a slouchier silhouette works kind of well for her, even though it does need to be pushed further.

It is a touch too 80s in parts. The western shirts also make little sense here, but should be worked on more too. Just strange, all these years in the business and she still has such a floundering attitude to what it is she’s about.

I know this is gonna be one of my favorite collections this season

Look 10 and 19 for me and that’s it. The techniques and ideas are not as disastrous as I expected but the overall impression is that of a very twee, bland and unambitious mess.

A point in her favor is that the color palette looks thought out rather than accidentally put together from whatever was at a discount from her fabric providers.

Its always the same old frilly boring we’ve-seen-it-before dresses… Does anyone buy this? How this label exist??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->