Monique Lhuillier S/S 2013 New York

2012-09-08-19-45-44-monique-lhuillier-1470.jpg
2012-09-08-19-45-56-monique-lhuillier-1472.jpg

nowfashion

I feel as if I have seen those purple prints from at least 4 designers in the last year. Beautiful silhouettes though.

It's kind of cool how this has a sand and sea theme carried through, though I can't help but think of this as a main"stream" homage (?) to McQueen's Atlantis...

It's kind of cool how this has a sand and sea theme carried through, though I can't help but think of this as a main"stream" homage (?) to McQueen's Atlantis...

Yes, I thought the same too. But also, the patterns remind me a little of Christian Siriano's collection where the theme was Coral or something of that sort, and I think that collection was also a sort of homage to McQueen.

The prints are wonderful and I love all those shades of blue.

Some of the pieces are pretty nice. It looks like inspiration was taken from all over the place, though.

The dresses with the fish scale details were nice, that's about it.

a lot of this was derivative but i think overall it's a really beautiful collection...

the prints and color palette were gorgeous and the clothes themselves were beautifully tailored.

I really loved a lot of pieces from this collection--liked the bits of leather and sparkle and the GREAT gowns.

I love this collection so much! The dress are beautiful

I love it, nice, beautiful, femenine, simple and well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->