Monse S/S 2025 New York

Some really great stuff here. the two maxi dresses and the sequin polo w/ sequin skirt seem like must-haves. many other nice separates like that navy suit - beautifully cut pants with a nicely shaped jacket.

some of the pieces, like the dress with the stripe inset dashing across it were very bad imo... ...the assym pieces didn't really land... the hoodie and sleeveless trench should've been cut out...

the yellow toilet paper dresses shouldve been cut out. that pretty gold sequin gown should've been the finale.

It’s not bad. It’s good actually with all the staples of American Sportswear.
I love the sequined polo tops and dresses. They have a very Tom Ford vibe to them.

I will definitely put them on my wishlist. I can’t believe I’m saying that lol.

That last look is what I want to wear next summer (only look I truly like from this collection). That tunic top is definitely on my wishlist. Endless layering possibilities.

I feel like this is the kind of collection Alexander Wang *should* be doing at this point and not the awful hooker clothes he’s been showing. It‘s solid and also different enough from what they do at Oscar de la Renta, nothing is worse than when you end up receiving two of the same!

Very solid offering from NY. The evening outfits are my favorite ones. Does anyone know who’s the stylist?

Very solid offering from NY. The evening outfits are my favorite ones. Does anyone know who’s the stylist?
Instagram says Stella Greenspan . Nice to see her doing shows again

it's cute but this is Stell McCartney. Like the satin-lace dress, thick band-fringe skirt and dress, flower-oversize sweater, oversize polo. Seriously it's good because it's like Stella McCartney-proven hits. The only refreshing thing from this show is Tiffany Hadish incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->