More Cool Chanel

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
more stuff to add to the list :o of course, ive been talking about the LP clutch and the cassette earings [ or clutch......] but these cuff bracelets !! i want these too -and that pink chain! its all *so me* oh , im going to be *so broke* :cry: they're like jem accessories :woot:

100120798.jpg
100120806.jpg

100120808.jpg
100120810.jpg

OMG those are so cool!

It's strange, Chanel is changing to a younger style.. I love it :heart:

(Very 'Kylie' I might add.. :innocent: )

Originally posted by Belowen@Nov 6th, 2003 - 9:56 pm

It's strange, Chanel is changing to a younger style.. I love it :heart:

yea i love those there great....awsome

:heart: :heart: :heart: the pink chain! Anybody know the price??? So hip and pretty, I'm in love. :blush:

The clutch bag is SO MINE :shock: :innocent:

Who is rich here that we can sponge off? :winkiss:

:shock: The cuffs!
*need to know the price* :heart: :heart:

Btw;Lolita I saw that set ($150) in Nylon :woot: ,but I can't seem to find it online either :(

:woot: :heart: I love the cuffs, the clutches and the cassette earring! eek! The set of cuffs is only 150? How would you wear the chain? on jeans?

Originally posted by mehg@Nov 7th, 2003 - 11:55 am
:woot: :heart: I love the cuffs, the clutches and the cassette earring! eek! The set of cuffs is only 150? How would you wear the chain? on jeans?
no, the set trean was refering to that is $150 , is a terrycloth wristband , headband and ring set from the resort collection out now. they have a nice close up in the LA issue of nylon magazine, but i cant find any good pics of that particular set online :(

i poted this pic in another topic a while ago...its an idea of the terry cloth headband

post-5-1066852872.jpg

cute!!! anyone know where i could buy them? i live in ohio :cry: which has no designer bouttiques or anything! are they on the website?

Most of the items posted are quite cool. :flower:

But since it's Chanel and it's going to be over 200$, I dont think it's worth it. I have seen much prettier cuffs and belts for the fraction of the price. :wink:

Thanks for posting!

I want that pink chain! It's soo pretty. Plus the clutch of course!
I wonder how much it is? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"