Morgan Edwards

parkera

Reaction score
Surely this girl deserves her own thread,
c/o Jalouse Dec 2007, via Bianca and the ID Thread:

she reminds me of Johanna Stickland.

wow she's really promising. :woot::heart: love her look with big forehead and wide set eyes. in that little article, i guess she was in elite model search or something... can't wait to see more of her. ^_^

wow she's really promising. :woot::heart: love her look with big forehead and wide set eyes. in that little article, i guess she was in elite model search or something... can't wait to see more of her. ^_^
Yes, she co-won EML France, so I guess she'll also compete in the international final in January. She goes by 'Marnie' ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irUNnTrmO0M

Adama's my favorite, but all three French winners are lovely :smile:

7612203154c9ai7.jpg

elite126oz0.jpg

myspace & fashionsaddict

She's 14.

21220elite110tp4.jpg

9220elite050ig3.jpg

27220elite129yo6.jpg

fashionsaddict

i love her smile and her eyes :heart:

Thanks for starting her a thread parkera! I hadn't seen the pictures from the competition before and I honestly wouldn't have pictured her as a good model from those shots, but her editorial shot speaks for it self! :heart: I also see the Johanna Stickland resemblance.
I'm eagerly looking forward to her addition to the Elite site!

I'm eagerly waiting for more on Elite Paris' website and carefully watching for any new. Thanks so much for opening the thread and special thanks to Bianca for the close-up from the contest, she looks wonderful without make-up and anything. Actually I'm sort of obsessed with her since I've bought Jalouse, love the gap she has between her front teeth :heart::heart:

I'd have to agree with Jules. From the Elite Model Look pics I wouldn't have thought Morgane was anything too special but the Jalouse pic is truly captivating!

Some news from Elite :woot:

And some polaroids ! :heart:

eliteparis

She looks a bit dull, but I need more pictures before I make up my mind about her.

I actually think the way she photographs is quite serene and yet commanding of your attention. She looks like she would be right at home on a Chloe runway.

Morgan1.jpg
Morgan2.jpg

Morgan3.jpg
Morgan4.jpg

(elite model paris)

Morgan9.jpg
Morgan10.jpg

(elite model paris)

Truth be told, I'm kind of expecting Jennifer Messelier to win EML this year, ala Denisa, but the three girls from EML Paris are probably my favorites of the bunch. I think Morgan definitely has potential. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->