Morgan Edwards

Finally :woot: I've always loved her but now we have the most outstanding pictures of her ever :wub:

The latest pics are really impressive. There's no denying that Morgan photographs well.

Thank you yaars! I agree with you on all counts, she takes captivating pictures. :heart:

More polaroids! :heart::blush: I love.

012dh5.jpg
013qa1.jpg

014ag4.jpg
015ek5.jpg

017yo6.jpg
018hb8.jpg

eliteparis

^Are you sure about 171cm, for her height? I mean even in heels she's not as tall as Adama (who is about 180cm), but she's certainly not that much shorter. She looks like 175cm or a 176cm, maximum. :unsure:

On her Elite Model Look page it said she was only 171cm's and Elite Paris don't have her stats.

^Hmm, yes I knew Elite Paris was missing her stats. I would honestly be surprised if that's true though. I cannot imagine them sending a girl at 171cm to this competition. It seems like a typo to me, but who knows, you could very well be right. :wink:

I believe she was listed as 172 cm during the French EML. But I doubt she's even that tall. You can tell she's really tiny, and look at the pic in #7... But she's still young, so hopefully she can gain a couple of cm, at least.

HELLO JOHANNA STICKLAND!

She photographs so well. I especially love her profile:heart:
oh, and she's only 14? She'll definitely grow a few inches more.

She's now with Independent London. They are listing her as 5'8''.

Oh wow! Are these recent? I hope so :smile: She's such a gorgeous girl... full of potential :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->