Agency: Premier London
Height: 6'2.5"
Chest: 32
Waist: 28
Men Shoe: 10.5
Hair: White/Blonde
Eyes: Blue

premiermodelmanagement

A Craven teenager is on a fast track to a modelling career after he was “talent spotted” while out shopping.

Eighteen-year-old Morris Pendlebury, from Skipton, has landed a 12-month contract with world-renowned agency Premier Model Management – the company that was recently the focus of Channel 4 series The Model Agency.

Premier Model scouts discovered Morris in a Leeds clothes shop while scouring the length of the UK during the past five months.

The agency – which has previously represented the likes of Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford – teamed up with East Coast trains for the competition that took place on board the company’s trains, in its stations and the communities it serves.

Morris was unveiled at a media photo-call in Central London, alongside fellow winner Eleanor Carling, 16, from Newcastle. They have won a 12-month contract with Premier and the agency will represent them as they bid to establish their career in the fashion industry.

Morris and Eleanor will also receive a two-day trip to London, with first class travel to the capital, £250 in prize money and £250 worth of rail travel vouchers to help with their travel expenses to London when they begin their modelling work.

Morris said: “I was in Primark in Leeds when a model scout from Premier came up to me and asked if I was interested in modelling.

“It was a bit of a shock and I didn’t believe it at first. I’d never considered modelling before.”

The former Ermysted’s pupil, who is studying maths, sciences and computing at Craven College, plans to fit modelling work around his studies.

After his first photoshoot at Skipton Station, Morris has been kept busy with assignments. “I’ve already done a few jobs and I’m due to go to Paris Fashion Week next year,” he said.

“It was a bit weird, as I’ve never modelled before, but I’m fine with it now. My mum was a bit worried at first but she’s getting used to it. It’s all happened very quickly.”

Paul Williams, media and communications manager at East Coast, said: “We are really pleased that Premier has found some future fashion stars during the search along the East Coast route and are excited to see how their careers progress after their discovery.”

Carole White, founder of Premier Model Management, said: “Morris and Eleanor are definitely two faces to look out for in the near future.”
cravenherald.co.uk

C1nb6.jpg

I8egM.jpg

thesun.co.uk

Hero #7
'PREP IS OUT. PAIN IS IN'

Ph: Alex Sainsbury
Styling: John McCarty
Models: Bastian & Morris @ Premier

pcliE.jpg

5HKvt.jpg

p8q16.jpg

pX6DR.jpg

9j0G9.jpg

julianwatsonagency.com

Candy Magazine
Smells Like Teen Tranny Spirit
Ph: Leon Mark
St: Way Perry
Models: Mickey Crawford, John Cherkas, Oliver Greenall, Gabe Mador and Morris Pendlebury

thefashionisto

Not bad first debut!

Saint Laurent Mens S/S 2013 Paris

ysl.com via Marc10

He's in Man About Town #15 A/W 2012: The Gay Issue

Photographed by Paolo Roversi and Styled by Samuel François
manabouttown.com via testinofan

moDelstalking by jlD ‏@moDelstalking
mr morris penDleburry from @SuccessLABParis snappeD @amattiussi's aw1314 #casting … #castingcallDiaries #moDels #pfw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->