Moschino F/W 2019.20 : Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls & Irina Shayk by Steven Meisel

I’m intrigued by the men. The rest is just tacky as hell

This actually looks exciting, don't like the cast tho.

The male models are Trevor Signorino and Denek Kania.

Can't' wait for this! really exciting. Loving the cast and the whole story on the video.

I want to love it, but there's something weak about it. The girls look great, but those boys... look too much like boys. No 80s b*tch worth her hard-earned millions ever wasted her time on a boy.

I'm excited for this. Any non-white/grey background campaign these days excites me (esp. from Meisel). The casting is appropriate too.

I want to love it, but there's something weak about it. The girls look great, but those boys... look too much like boys. No 80s b*tch worth her hard-earned millions ever wasted her time on a boy.

Oh when I said models I meant female models, didn't even regard the male models because they don't stand out. As usual they're like props. Now if they used seasoned professionals like Gandy the entire story would be even more believable IMO.

How fitting for the most campiest fashion brand right now to deliver the campiest campaign in the year of camp (so far, there's still Gucci and we know they don't play when it comes to campaigns.) If I were Anna, I'd sent Scott a handwritten note of appreciation. This campaign will definitely keep the MET conversation going.

This looks really good. I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope the photos match the video.

:lol: Such valid argument! We needed some hairy chested MEN in there, and super tanned ones. That second clip with the blond boy? Ugh, no thanks! :rofl:

Dynasty madness! Meisel in top form. It's just so camp and OTT, why don't we see this level of shoots in magazines nowadays. I must say each model gave it their best in this short clip, even Gigi!

Because magazines don't have the budgets they used to. I mean, even craft services are abysmal compared to 10, 12 years ago. I remember the good old days...

Lol the blonde boy is Jeremy’s current lover. He’s been in his ads ever since they’ve been an item.

Whether that's kindness or cruelty depends on what you're being asked to do in the ads, I suppose.

Is the blonde model relatively new? Just went to his IG profile and he seems really familiar??

Wanna see more of Trevor though.

Although I agree with Miss Dalloway, this campaign needed those muscular overly sexualized MEN. I mean the Blonde boy looked more of a bell boy than a husband (well there’s nothing wrong with it but it doesn’t go with the plot)

More from the campaign video:

Is the blonde model relatively new? Just went to his IG profile and he seems really familiar??

Wanna see more of Trevor though.

Although I agree with Miss Dalloway, this campaign needed those muscular overly sexualized MEN. I mean the Blonde boy looked more of a bell boy than a husband (well there’s nothing wrong with it but it doesn’t go with the plot)

If he seems familiar, the blonde was a p*rnstar until he met Jeremy. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->