Moschino Melted Chocolate bag

Thanks Louisey! I'm still on my never-ending quest to find the melted chocolate Moschino handbag... one of these days it will be mine! :clap:

You're not alone. I want that bag so badly too. It's adorable, but looks functional.

I do have this bag from 2003 - you are right Milada it is quite practical but I never take it out for fear of damage! The "chocolate" top is dark brown not black and the bottom cream coloured. The hardware is gold - the zip pulls on the top and interior pocket are heart shaped and it is lined in biscuit coloured material. Mine came with a shoulder strap that is detachable so it could be carried over the shoulder too. It is gorgeous!

Greendry - i'm sure we have spoken about this on the PF before? I'd love to post a pic but at present have no digital camera and I am such a luddite that surfing the internet has been a major breakthrough for me!

As a note the Victoria and Albert Museum in London have one (from 1996) in their fashion collection tho' last time I visited they were refitting and had taken all the bags off display - Boo! They didn't seem to know when they would be put back on. I have also got some message cards from the V&A in the shape of the bag that I got off ebay - I display them next to the bag, how sad am I !

I like the bag. ITs cute and fun and unique. You gotta have great shoes for it tho... and ofcourse depending on how much it costs.

katy said:
I do have this bag from 2003 - you are right Milada it is quite practical but I never take it out for fear of damage! The "chocolate" top is dark brown not black and the bottom cream coloured. The hardware is gold - the zip pulls on the top and interior pocket are heart shaped and it is lined in biscuit coloured material. Mine came with a shoulder strap that is detachable so it could be carried over the shoulder too. It is gorgeous!

Sounds even better! I know what you mean about not taking it out for fear of damage. I would be afraid of damaging it too, but it's so darn adorable. If I had it, I'd at the very least carry around photos of it and show people my little baby, haha. Do you have any pics of your own personal one? :wink:

Only the good old fashioned ones on film - as stated before I haven't even got a digital camera and have no clue how to get pics on the internet, I don't use computers really in my job so I am way behind on using them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->